• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Christoph do Alcaide

Closed WTII Reboot Week #1 26/06/23

Wine is a better investment
  2. Christoph do Alcaide

Three left turns make a right.
  3. Christoph do Alcaide

You can't have your cake and eat it
  4. Christoph do Alcaide

Deleting a GB?

Hi, ok thanks, thought that might be the case, regards,
  5. Christoph do Alcaide

Deleting a GB?

Hi Kings, Queens & peasants, Can anyone tell me what happens if I delete a GB? Do the blueprints revert back to level 1 so if I wanted to rebuild it at some point I have to start from scratch, or does the current level remain? Thanks in advance Christoph
  6. Christoph do Alcaide

Not a Bug: Mathematician needed !

So, who can't do sums then? The Summer Prizes, at 30% off, are now 1200 diamonds instead of 1000 Regards, Christopher, Portugal
  7. Christoph do Alcaide

Event Fellowship Event Feedback Thread!

Well done FoE Or NOT ☹️ 16th City reward is a Heroes Tavern Level 1 Brilliant, thank you. What exactly am I supposed to do with that? Start another Tavern? I actually need my last upgrade to reach Level 10. Not much chance of that. Unless, ooh, I buy 2000 diamond's Which you can't, I'd...
  8. Christoph do Alcaide

Archeology Event 2022 questions and non feedback comments.

As in the last event, I have yet to find the remaining tablets! How exactly do you find the Silver Clay Tablets? As with the last event, I have yet to find a Silver Clay Tablet, yet I have done Tablets 1 - 4 numerous times! Getting slightly bored with FoE if this is the standard ! Annoyed...
  9. Christoph do Alcaide

Closed May Archaeology Contest!

1. Thirsty. 2. Fog. 3. Loot, Fun, Awesome, Lots, Oh, Shiny
  10. Christoph do Alcaide

New Bug: Oracle

Yep Sorry, my fault entirely, wrong name. I didn't notice that my dictionary had changed Orrery to Oracle ! It's my Golden Orrery selection kit that won't show me what the rewards are. Regards, Chris
  11. Christoph do Alcaide

New Bug: Oracle

Looking at the Oracle selection set in my Inventory, it does not respond when I press the ? To see the benefits of each level? Is it just me? Regards, Chris