• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. GBG IS BROKEN

What a great game design. We are placed in corner with no opportunity to build a SC. Nominate Inno's dev and designers for an award. They deserve that What a fun game to play. Well done Innogames
  2. GBG IS BROKEN

What a pleasure to play this GREAT feature. Farming Farming Farming Inno do something, if you don't want to lose more players
  3. GBG IS BROKEN

I understand the game very well. Punishment?? Teaming up and farming is not the idea of the game. It is taking advantage. So yes I would like to see fair play for all and not just for you
  4. GBG IS BROKEN

40 against 160 is a very nice competition especially when they team up and trade sectors. There is no competition here it is trading sectors and farming
  5. GBG IS BROKEN

It iss not about com If the super guild can outmuscle the smaller ones then there is no problem with changing the system. Yes, my idea will interrupt the farming which would be a great step forward.
  6. GBG IS BROKEN

Absolutely not, It doesn't matter when you play. For example a guild with 80 members get 10% attrition increase for each fight and a guild with 40 members get 5% attrition increase. I understand most people in super guild do not like this idea because that would interrupt the endless farming.
  7. GBG IS BROKEN

What is the difference? Relative attrition would give smaller guilds a chance to participate, unless this GBG is suppose to be an exclusive club for members only.
  8. GBG IS BROKEN

One siege camp is a good idea but not realistic. More siege camps means more diamonds spent and profit for Inno which is perfectly fine. They need to make money to provide this service. A better solution would be changing the attrition system. Attrirtion increase should be based on the number of...
  9. GBG IS BROKEN

What are the choices?
  10. GBG IS BROKEN

Farming joke continues
  11. GBG IS BROKEN

Put an end to this joke of farming in GBG. Question for Innogames if anyone of them ever read this: Do you want to make 150 players happy or have a fun game for the entire community? BTW, not expecting any answer from Innogames. That would be too much to ask.
  12. GBG match ups are not random and they are ruining the game

I can only congratulate Inno for designing this great feature for 3 guilds. They expect the rest of us to spend money. Good luck with that Innogames
  13. GBG match ups are not random and they are ruining the game

There are so many complains about this broken, unfair GBG. Only a hand full of reward farmers are enjoying this system. It is nice to see how much Inno is paying attention to our talk in Forum. ZERO Do not waste your time posting anything here. Boycott GBG until there is a fair and fun system...
  14. GBG IS BROKEN

What is broken ? What is not broken. That is the better question to ask. Stronger guild, how do you measure that. As always Inno's approach is quantity and not quality. Match up guilds with 75 members against guilds with 30 and use the same completely unfair attrition system. Congratulations to...
  15. Wildlife Event 2021 - Feedback

This event is designed for you to fail and spend money to buy the tools. I am going to ignore this even completely and I heard from many players that they are not paying any attention to this event.
  16. GBG IS BROKEN

That describes the problem very well. The size of a guild should also be considered when matching up guilds. I believe Inno follows the philosophy that frustrated players are more likely to spend money. It is exact opposite.
  17. GBG IS BROKEN

Anyone who is frustrated with this broken, one sided no fun affair should seriously considering not participating in GBG until they fix it. The bullies run out of room to fight and Inno makes no money. Win-Win for all
  18. GBG IS BROKEN

Cannot be worse than this joke. The guilds with high number of inactive players can remove them. Same concept applies to GE. The points earned depends on the number of players in a guild
  19. GBG IS BROKEN

Not much to say about this broken system. Smaller guilds and guilds with 80 member have the same attrition rules. It is beyond broken