• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. GBG IS BROKEN

IMO, the whole 'league points' system that determines guild's participation in one of the leagues is not good. Much better system would be to have: 1 'super' (or call it whatever you want) league of 8 best guilds 2 diamond leagues of 2x8 = 16 guilds 4 platinum leagues of 4x8 =32 guilds 8 gold...
  2. Cultural Settlement - Mughal Empire - Feedback

This settlement is a joke. The worst settlement by far. It has such poor balance to the point it is almost unplayable with 4 hour rupee collections. I've spent 10 days to get to the 3rd goods building. Most of the time I didn't have enough rupees to support production in 2 goods buildings. 12...
  3. Set Improvement

It would be nice if sets could have lock feature to lock all parts of a chosen set into a whole so that they always belong together. Then it would be easier to move them around, take them off in construction mode as a one building and put them back as a one building. For example, Cherry Set. It...
  4. Update Guild vs Guild Recalculation Timer Changes

I was quite happy with 3 resets GvG. It was fun and exciting. Personally, I find GBG boring and my suggestion is quite different from GBG although it has some similarities. The point is to have a game that is playable all the time. GvG, as it is now, is silly. Players gather for 10 minutes per...
  5. Update Guild vs Guild Recalculation Timer Changes

Here is my list of suggestions on how to make GvG more dynamic and exciting than ever: - 1 recalculation per 24 hours but recalculation doesn't affect the shields - shields last 8 hours FROM THE MOMENT THE SECTOR IS TAKEN (obviously every shield will need a timer) - 1 HQ move per 12 hours (one...
  6. Update Guild vs Guild Recalculation Timer Changes

I am a relatively new player (I've been playing for 9 months) so I didn't get a chance to participate in the "old version" of GvG, until yesterday... You got to be kidding me. If this is what most people want, I must say I don't understand why. You ruined a perfectly good part of FOE by going...