• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. New Content Guild Expedition Level 5 Feedback Thread

The introduction of GE level 5 seems to have lowered the quality of the rewards and the general GE experience.
  2. Word Association Game - April

up my buddy
  3. Event St. Patrick's Event Feedback

Worst event yet.
  4. Closed Halloween Contest Part 1

1 6 8 12
  5. Closed The Bowls

1. Green Bay Packers 2. Cal Rogers 3. Sixty seven 4. Three 5. Five 6. Georgia 7. Pittsburgh Steelers 8. Twenty two (number of players on field - two teams playing) 9. Bronze 10. Eleven (number of players on field - 45 total on team)
  6. Closed Food Of Earth

Germany =Sauerkraut France ==Cassoulet Belgium = Moules-frites United Kingdom =Chicken tikka masala Austria =Wiener schnitzel Canada =Butter tart Australia = Roast lamb United States = Brownie China = Peking Duck Finland =Sauteed Reindeer Switzerland =Cervelat Italy = Pizza New Zealand =Bacon...
  7. Closed Greva's Grub Gathering!

1. Pumpkins = Farm 2. Apples = Fruit Farm 3. Chocolate = Confectionary 4. Cinnamon = Spice Trader 5. Apple Jelly = Cider Mill 6. Cake = Bakery 7. Cookies = Confectionary
  8. New Content Profile on Mobile and Achievements

It would be nice if you could turn off notifications for achievements - then they would be easier to ignore.
  9. Historical Questline Historical Questline - Albert Einstein

I wish that Inno would put more effort into fixing long-term bugs than mini-quests.
  10. Make user interface more consistent

Agreed - that is another inconsistency : for example, if you visit GBs that you are contributing to, you are returned to the Great Buildings list when you go "Back to City" which is helpful but, if you use the Visit option from Contributor Ranking for your own GB, you go to Global Ranking when...
  11. Make user interface more consistent

This was originally reported as a bug but, because it does not actually break the game, it was requested that it be submitted as an idea: Some menu options do not behave consistently. For example, there is a "visit" option on the menu for GB "Contributor Ranking" and on the "Event history"...
  12. GvG event log

It would be useful if the attacking guild was reported in the log for GvG even if the hex is in a landing zone. This would make the behaviour more consistent and I think that this would be a useful enhancement. I didn't find a similar suggestion and this does not appear to be considered a bug.
  13. Timing of new era

Besides all that, the Winter Quest wasn't really properly tested on Beta and it was very buggy when they brought it out. It appears that rolling out a new era plus the Winter Quest was biting off more than they could chew. So, yet another argument for spacing things out better.
  14. Fixed: Winter event final quest is BUGGED

Me too - I do have a support issue. The fix wasn't complete.
  15. Timing of new era

I think that the timing of the new Future era was unfortunate. The Winter Quest has quests like "Gain control over a province" which is harder if you are just getting into the new tech tree and the new map. It would be nice if some thought was given to the timing of these kind of changes.
  16. railgun and drone swarm

The drone swarm is pretty useless. It's a bit like "let slip the mosquitoes of war". They start early but they don't hit much because of their pitiful range. Bad move, Inno!
  17. Update Update 1.61

The other problem is that someone leaving the conversation counts as a message update although it conveys no useful information.
  18. Update Update 1.60

Agreed - why have Beta if you don't fix major bugs before rolling the new version out?
  19. New Content Daily Calculation Time Change

Not very friendly to North American players either. This change was not very well thought through (again).