• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. deathadder4

Closed WTII Reboot Week #1 26/06/23

wheel of time will leave you behind !-_-
  2. deathadder4

Hi , looking for Guild Recruitments for the -SERPENTS-

friendly and no pressure, good supply of goods with threads to help you grow your city faster ! hope to see in the guild! all welcome !
  3. deathadder4

Closed September Fall Contest

Apples19 pumpkins 17 Caramel 9 Cinnamon 14 chocolate 6
  4. deathadder4

Closed August Pirate Contest

Mad d'Plank
  5. deathadder4

The ladies of the Empire

We’re in the process of rebuilding and looking for daily players who are interested in building a great guild together. Guild Expedition Level 1 is a weekly requirement. We offer FP Swaps and Fair Trades. If you’re interested, please message Deathadder4. We’d love to have you join us.
  6. deathadder4

Crossword Puzzle!

here are my answers
  7. deathadder4

New Management for the Ladies of the Empire

Under new management. We’re in the process of rebuilding and looking for daily players who are interested in building a great guild together. Guild Expedition Level 1 is a weekly requirement. We offer FP Swaps and Fair Trades. If you’re interested, please message Deathadder4. We’d love to...
  8. deathadder4

GE

thanks OrionMnt
  9. deathadder4

How to make a guild that is successful

I think if you are a higher member in your Guild its fine to help your guild members as long as it does not get out of hand ......) : )
  10. deathadder4

GE

I don't know if when you unlock the next lvl in GE does it unlock it for all the members to your Guild of only for you ?
  11. deathadder4

That is right 10 is minimum ......) I'm tying to get more of our guild members to participate in GE they do not know the value in it ????? %$$$$ we have a lot of trade and GB participating .
  12. deathadder4

why 10 " in a guild ?
  13. deathadder4

looking for new members for fighters!!!

Ladies of the Empire
  14. deathadder4

looking for new members for fighters!!!

Ladies of the Empire
  15. deathadder4

Soccer Contest

119 Soccer Balls
  16. deathadder4

Blatent cheating please sort it out.

why dont they introduce a punkpuster soft wear so your programe files get checked and if u use scripts you get panned !
  17. deathadder4

Not a Bug: Yggdrasil

Thanks Test Ament
  18. deathadder4

Not a Bug: Yggdrasil

I noticed that in the Viking settlement in the rewards the Yggdrasil at lv 5 when motivated you receive 139 medals, yet in my city only get 103 medals when motivated!! Why is that.
  19. deathadder4

CHANGE SHIELD PROTECTION TIME!!

I wish that we all could have less lag!!!8-)