• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. New Bug: Build menu broken?

World: All the ones I play in, en1,2,8,13 Overview of the bug: Build menu is broken, see image. Only the buttons appear Urgency: Pretty urgent, considering you can't do a lot of the event quests without the build menu Preventative Actions: refreshed, restarted browser
  2. Duplicate: Can't plunder in the last 2 minutes

World: en8 Browser and Version: Firefox/78.0, 1282x694 Overview of the bug: After I attack a player, I can't plunder in the last two minutes, even if the plunder icon near the avatar is active. Screenshots: Posted below. How often this occurs: Usually every time I try to plunder a player in the...
  3. Looking for global 1.8 or 1.85 threads

Anyone know of any global 1.8 or 85 threads I can join. Looking to make some FP with my new arc :D
  4. Ability to turn off animations completely during fights and negotiations

Proposal: The ability to disable animations completely during fights and negotiations. Not just an increase in speed, like the battles currently. During negotiations, I'd like to submit the goods, and see the result as soon as the server replies. I don't want it moving to the top, then going in...