• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. New Bug: Build menu broken?

World: All the ones I play in, en1,2,8,13 Overview of the bug: Build menu is broken, see image. Only the buttons appear Urgency: Pretty urgent, considering you can't do a lot of the event quests without the build menu Preventative Actions: refreshed, restarted browser
  2. Spoiler Upcoming significant nerf ro Recurring Quests

This will probably drive more people who used to do RQs manually to use auto-clickers. Especially when it takes like 10 minutes to write an auto-clicker from scratch in python.
  3. Allowing Diamond Farms into guilds - Y/N

Depends on your guild, if the farmer doesn't have any use for goods, ask them to donate a number of goods to the guild treasury every week to offset his inactivity. If they don't want to do that either, I'd probably kick him, because there's no point in having him there. Especially if they don't...
  4. Global Rankings for individuals - puzzled

Your era plays a big role in your ranking points. Since you are in LMA, each good you donate to the guild treasury or used in negotiations will give you 4.5 points. This includes the treasury donations that come from your Arc and other buildings too. For a player in The Future, one good gives...
  5. How do I stop peeps stealing / plundering from me?

You can't attack a player you've already aided in the past 24 hours. Maybe that's why you don't get the attack option. And whatever you do, don't send a rude message to the attacker. Try asking them nicely to stop plundering you. I'm an avid plunderer, and I'll stop plundering if you ask nicely...
  6. Count to 1 Million!

7. Do Not Suggest: Useless Great Buildings Revamp

This is DNSL, isn't it?
  8. Duplicate: Can't plunder in the last 2 minutes

I'm pretty sure it's not the timer. I encounter this when I'm trying to use up the HC charges. So two minutes earlier would still be before I attacked them, and I should be able to plunder them. I'll try tracking the time next time.
  9. Duplicate: Can't plunder in the last 2 minutes

World: en8 Browser and Version: Firefox/78.0, 1282x694 Overview of the bug: After I attack a player, I can't plunder in the last two minutes, even if the plunder icon near the avatar is active. Screenshots: Posted below. How often this occurs: Usually every time I try to plunder a player in the...
  10. Fixed: No plunder pop up

Loll, tried plundering 2-3 cities, but the pop ups show up at the correct place now. Maybe something other action causes this?
  11. Pirate Maths!

12. The best Age / Era to stay in ?

Colonial is really great to camp. The heavy and ranged plus rogues are the only units you'll need.
  13. Fixed: No plunder pop up

I noticed that the popup was at some random location, not near the building. Let me try if I can get a screenshot.
  14. Trading Blueprints

You get them in one of the non-selected spots as soon as you hit trade
  15. New Content [Feedback] Guild Expedition Changes

Just finished GE, the difficulty increase doesn't seem to be that noticable in Colonial age. Picked up two upgrades, one gate and one TF. Overall, a good update.
  16. Great Buildings on a timer

Never heard of this, try contacting support
  17. Farms cities in CA

Colonial is a good age to camp. My main city is in CA now. The grenadiers and rogues are pretty much the only units I use. Plus you can get Progressive Era Conscripts if you are strategic with the research tree. So, if you manual battle, that's a plus. I had around 180/100% A/D when I entered...
  18. Not a Bug: Hippodrome collection timer resets in reconstruction mode

Yeah, but if you change the number of set buildings, the timer resets either way.
  19. Do Not Suggest: Treasury Goods in GE

I think he want guild goods, ie goods from other ages, and goods from your era. The "guild goods" go to the treasury.
  20. Add me on EN1 if you want some free FP. I have a farm, and usually just self-level my zeus and...

Add me on EN1 if you want some free FP. I have a farm, and usually just self-level my zeus and babel. I'm not really active on the world, so don't expect aids everyday.