• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. New Content Quantum Incursions Feedback Thread

most of our guild are trying it and from the start its clear not many like it its just like starting a new game from iron age all the years of building up my main city count for nothing, no boosts are added, no goods, and no dam troops they are all worthless might as well delete the main city ...
  2. New Content Quantum Incursions Feedback Thread

i am now convinced, this game is out to destroy itself, it really doesnt give a crap about the players it must want to finish this game off as all its done is got players backs up and most players are doing a lot less now, spending less time on the game as there is just to much to do
  3. New Content Quantum Incursions Feedback Thread

dont think i will bother might just become a lone player with no guild its justs like another level of a ge map, mixed with some event features and of course there is a special pay section which counts me right out of this game. but i will try it one time as i can not make my mind up just based...
  4. The end of GVG

it so the prize hunter spenders can have a few more buildings that they must have and are happy to pay for them. still i guess this outfit can do as they please they had our money and now decide they will change everything around to suit themselves and there bank balance. its amazing just how...
  5. New Content Guilds Update Feedback

lol what like they held a vote on nerfing the attack gbs ? from 5% per level down to 3 % ? like the vote they had about gvg being forced onto players when it was first out ? every time this firm wants to make a change it does it without the players wishes ever taken into account. spend as much...
  6. New Content Guilds Update Feedback

yet again the makers just do as they please and ignore players wishes, not even a vote on weather gvg should remain or go, how dare anyone just wipe out a side of the game that players have been playing for such a long time, it shows a total lack of care for the players, this new raids thing...
  7. Good Tips's

quit before you build up a city and then find everything gets changed its so disheartening. remember the game devs change anything and everything at the drop of a hat so do not spend money on building up a city only to find you wasted it
  8. The end of GVG

by the sounds of it i will not be playing either, all my troop stocks i have had over all the years will be worthless once gvg has gone, had hoped this QI thing would be some kind of replacment but it appears not i have given up 3 worlds i was playing in and now they are just diamond farms can...
  9. Event St. Patrick's Day 2024 discussion

more prize bingo events i wonder why players dont spend there money on bingo sites ? as at least they would get a chance to win something worthwhile
  10. New Idea: GBG - Handicap

your right in so much of what you say what the game devs dont seem to have understood is not everyone gives a toss about guilds, a lot of players just enjoy playing this game as best as they can as a single player it started out as a player v player game and guilds were only useful for getting...
  11. Your last word is the second word in my [bold]setence[\bold].

everything about climate change is just one huge hoax
  12. Events are too time-consuming

well losing gvg and the changes to gbg is hardly keeping the long term players happy so i dont know how you get that idea ? i have never had so much time off from this game since it first started, and its hard now to keep logging back in, i have started playing other games instead but then i...
  13. Confusion over GvG Ending

yes that is true, but then those people dont know how to fight or gain points, they will end up doing little in ge or gbg they are just not interested in fighting as it takes up there time, they would rather play mini games instead hence i call this game now forge of prize bingo as it seems to...
  14. New Idea: GBG - Handicap

is this a wind up ? how many more times do the strong have to be weakend in order for other players to feel they can win ?
  15. New Idea: Tavern Buddy

how lazy are player getting these days ? i have been requesting a toilet feature for years so my city people have somewhere to go but no one ever listens to me maybe i need to put it in the correct format ? Proposal: my city people need to take a dump we need a toilet building Reason: to many...
  16. Confusion over GvG Ending

spot on it will be the biggest shake up this game will have seen, and for me its the end of the road as my game will be smashed totally, i am not going to be a spare part of a guild, i have enjoyed fighting for the past 14 years and winning in my own right when gvg goes then my game will be...
  17. Confusion over GvG Ending

the towers i win are from the continent map, nothing to do with this new pvp arena thing, i gain points to win each one by fighting in gvg and using the troops for those eras, iron age gvg upto future gvg, hence i have a large stock of troops from all ages when gvg goes then it will change my...
  18. Confusion over GvG Ending

what are c map towers ?
  19. Confusion over GvG Ending

thanks for that its like everything in this game is useless it seems these days, my whole game as been one were i try to win all the pvp towers every week, from bronze age up to the present i used to be able to win them all most of the time, so i need troops from every era to do so and of course...
  20. Events are too time-consuming

oh is it annoying you that people dont post where you think they should : ) oh happy days