• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Using "Collect All" in Android

I usually play from a computer but when I'm not home I would really like to be able to collect fast and easy from my phone. The computer got a button "Collect All" but I can't find it in the Android App. I thought the developers would have jumped at any chance to add more features using...
  2. Game mechanics and guild policy

Introduction I have my main account in Greifental and am a member of the guild Lords of War (LOW). We have held first position for the entire time of GvG until rather recently. In this text I want to explain why we have drastically changed policy and why I personally am rather fed up with FOE. ...