• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. FantasticMrFrank

PvP Tournament Bug

Ok I’m currently in SAM and have had the same player as my hard choice for the last 6 days including when I refresh the list..this same player is No1 on my server so this player is a big diamond spender/purchaser.. It’s not fair on the player that I’m attacking his defending army daily because...
  2. FantasticMrFrank

Anyone find this strange?

random meme from sept 2013, Corona Virus coming at you!!, was deleted user a time traveller?
  3. FantasticMrFrank

Auto Complete??

Never mind found the answer
  4. FantasticMrFrank

False advertising

So i think the new update has changed the way players can collect from there cities, i normally collected around 400Fp a day from all my buildings combined, yesterday it didnt so the 5 diamond price i payed didnt have the desired effect, Inno need to fix this misleading message because it is...
  5. FantasticMrFrank

Selling roads in later era

Does anyone else think the more the more expensive the road gets we could then get some coins and supplies back in return?
  6. FantasticMrFrank

Waste of Space Carrier!!

Think I have only collected OF special goods half a dozen time since I moved up to Oceanic era, it’s been around 4-5 days since I collected any, I have the promethium needed for this age and VF. It’s not needed and pretty lame Gb in my opinion and think it’s time to say goodbye and to use the...
  7. FantasticMrFrank

Terrain Question and unit bonus’s

Which column are my units terrain bonus’s added to? the left % or the right total amount also defence bonus of defending army has force field skill but predicted amount of Hp’s says 3-5 would their skill make this number lower as often first hit only takes of two Hp’s sometimes 1, Can someone...
  8. FantasticMrFrank

Journey through SAAB

Going to try battle my way through SAAB and get myself up to SAV
  9. FantasticMrFrank

Arctic era query

Has anyone else done gbg in Arctic era and not receive the behemoth as the units rewards.?,, only ask cus i have won plenty of the other units since thursday, but the behemoth is alluding me or not being given out as a reward, could inno staff confirm my query or is it a bug of sorts?
  10. FantasticMrFrank

Battlegrounds Missing

Hi anyone can explain this picture please, I have 3 worlds and have been busy doing GbG in my main city then I got to my smallest city and can’t access it,,a little soon to be kicked for no activity don’t you think
  11. FantasticMrFrank

Ignore option in Global chat not working

Hi might be a bug, trying to put a player who spams the Global on ignore, it worked before today but I can still see the player in question and I’ve tried at least a dozen times trying different ways, This is happening in Noarsil
  12. FantasticMrFrank

What are the Odds?

3 of us finished on same score after 64 encounters, is this a fluke or do we get a set amount of battle points regardless of attack/defence
  13. FantasticMrFrank

Wrong Era?

Hi can anyone tell me why I am in a hood of Future era neighbours and placed in position 11 on the neighbourhood? It’s another Inno Random thing of a bug of some description?
  14. FantasticMrFrank

New Message icon in GbG

Noticed this appear then disappeared then appear again, will it have any particular purpose?
  15. FantasticMrFrank

Connected correctly or Not?

I have another classical garden pool in my inventory if I place it in the spot available will all pools receive the 5% bonus for being connected to two buildings from the set?
  16. FantasticMrFrank

Gathering Storm Recruitment

GATHERING STORM We are active in both Guild Battleground (Diamond League or Platinum, and Guild Expedition, we open all levels each week. We offer fair trade threads to provide you with the goods you need and a variety of options to raise your GBs quickly and efficiently. We also offer advice...
  17. FantasticMrFrank

A Day in Sinerania

Daily pics from my new farming city
  18. FantasticMrFrank

Noarsil Gathering Storm GbG

After 10 days of glorious repetitive battles and negotiations our short stay in the diamond league comes to a close. Only 5 guilds took part and results posted below.
  19. FantasticMrFrank

A Coincidence perhaps ??

So a few days ago I had an event quest asking to collect 3 incidences, normally pick up an average of 20 per day give or take a few, on this particular day only 2 showed up and I was logged in most of the day and evening, it was as if they just disappeared from the game completely, it then went...