• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. FantasticMrFrank

Event Soccer Event 2023 Feedback Thread

My feedback for this event is this, I have completed each soccer event in the last 8 years.. haven’t even started this eye sore of a soccer event, Poor decisions again by inno keep em coming..
  2. FantasticMrFrank

Event Soccer Event 2023 Feedback Thread

If it’s not broke don’t try fixing it, just one bad decision after another.. so that’s 4-5 events this year I haven’t even look at…best choices I’ve made for a long time…
  3. FantasticMrFrank

New Content Space Age Titan Feedback Thread

A visual bug present when looking at before and after battle unit advancement stats
  4. FantasticMrFrank

Dear FOE Developers. You are destroying your own game.

When GbG was released and guilds realised the cost in treasury goods for outposts players are or were encouraged to stay in a lower age to build up attack strength, Campers are not the reason this game has been dragged down,, Greedy developers have ruined what was once a fun game, If you dont...
  5. FantasticMrFrank

Event Wildlife Event 2023 Feedback Thread

This event sucked for some people for others it seemed ok even with recent events and bugs and strange goings on and such forth, Inno and Money grabbing opportunities go together like macaroni and cheese, happy to have sat out the least few events and have watch all the drama unfolding in...
  6. FantasticMrFrank

New Content Unit Stacking Feedback Thread

Unfortunately due to some last minute issues discovered with this feature, we will need to postpone the deployment until this can be resolved. We will update you as soon as possible with further information. INNO The gift thats keeps on giving
  7. FantasticMrFrank

New Content Unit Stacking Feedback Thread

The new unit stacking feature will be available on Live from May the 4th. You have asked for it, and it has now arrived! ”May the 5th units are still lined up side by side“. think the Mods need to be sure something has been implemented to all live servers before making false announcements..you...
  8. FantasticMrFrank

Please please please put good stuff in the AD!

You would think they would sell more popular items at the auction house, the ratio of good items vs useless items are unbalanced I usually buy supply rushes for cheap for the event and any Reno kits and one up kits and the selection kits for any buildings from previous events but that is all...
  9. FantasticMrFrank

Using multiple boosts

Every day a school day :rolleyes:
  10. FantasticMrFrank

New Content Guild Expedition Level 5 Feedback Thread

Main suggestion in Noarsil will be to build up Virgo project to use its bonus for half the enemy for the first wave, players are stacking blue defence boosts aswell just to try it out, no good feedback yet.. a couple in my guild have completed it not sure if i will attempt it might make Inno...
  11. FantasticMrFrank

The worst part is they would of planned for this for at least a year or so knowing customers will not be happy about it and still they went ahead with the change to the game mechanics for GE5, So not only do they not listen to feedback but complete dismiss there customers as not important...
  12. FantasticMrFrank

Just looks awful and another feature of the game I will not entertain, may as well call it a day after 7 years, not the same game i downloaded from the App Store all those years ago, shame because my guild members are really fantastic people who I’ve helped along there journey and invested my...
  13. FantasticMrFrank

beta forum spoiler GE lvl 5

Don’t give developers any more silly ideas lol
  14. FantasticMrFrank

beta forum spoiler GE lvl 5

Think it’s been completely sabotaged by devs, seems like they want the End game players to leave or quit the game. Why would anyone dismantle years of work in there cites to accommodate 1 extra lvl of GE? the main prize is crap, the amount of goods needed to negotiate the 16 sectors is crap, the...
  15. FantasticMrFrank

How strong is your attack boost

Squeezed Out 112 attrition with just over 2000% attack boost
  16. FantasticMrFrank

Troops advice needed in OF for GBG

Yep.. HoverTanks until VF
  17. FantasticMrFrank

Game

GVG had been around a lot longer than GbG that is why it is set up the way it is, GbG doesn’t show guild strength when all they do is farm and swap sectors,, you want prestige bonus for farming is basically what saying :?
  18. FantasticMrFrank

Event Forge bowl 2023 feedback

Disappointing but very much expected from developers to overprice everything these days and to not really give anything to there most loyal players/customers.
  19. FantasticMrFrank

New year resolutions - 2023 FOE wishful thinking

More recent event prizes in Auction house would be nice
  20. FantasticMrFrank

GB Etiquette

Can always ask your guild leader to help you secure lower positions if you after more blue prints