• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. iExchange

Why I don't like SAM

I'm in Future era, and been playing FoE for like 2.5 years -- prnt.sc/usrs5u and since February '20 I've joined a guild that has x1.9 boost threads and helped me raise everything. Btw when I joined the guild, I had almost all my GBs to Lv.10 and an Arc to Lv.30 :D
  2. iExchange

Why I don't like SAM

Sorry to say this, but isn't your attack kinda low for SAM? 243%/141% (att/def for AA)
  3. iExchange

GEMS

That's exactly their purpose!
  4. iExchange

Anagrams - February 2020 - Week 4

1. Electromagnets 2. Instrument Workshop 3. Statue of Zeus 4. Satellite Dish 5. Paratrooper
  5. iExchange

Event St. Patrick's Event Feedback

@George Mac did you use some Time Skips?
  6. iExchange

Event St. Patrick's Event Feedback

You spend an average of 1.2 days for each, if you know how to manage :rolleyes: I started yesterday at 18:00 ( CET ) and now I already have 4Q :D PS. without using the Time Skip
  7. iExchange

Questions - February 2020 - Week 3

1. 1963 2. You only live twice (1967) 3. Fire broke out 4. Quebec, Canada 5. Castel del Monte
  8. iExchange

Riddles - February 2020 - Week 2

1. Statue of Honor 2. Colossus 3. Tree 4. Antique Dealer 5. Tavern
  9. iExchange

Another pay to win event.. pfff

I did some short calculation before the spending balls. And the most efficient coach was the one with the extra yard. At the end of the event I have an OT Level 10 and just an additional upgrade :rolleyes:
  10. iExchange

Diamonds and more diamonds

When browsing the forums, I've encountered somebody that stated that, he has 220 WWs on multiple worlds and collects at least one round of diamonds per day. So you've got a long way to go.
  11. iExchange

Diamonds and more diamonds

Are you sure, the 50 diamonds per 1 day happened during a week or so? Because before giving up the the WW in my city, i would be really lucky to get diamonds once a week. And I noticed there were some times, in a week i would collect around 300 diamonds and after that, for a very goooooood time...
  12. iExchange

Research layout change

No you may not. Other people still have the old layout due to not updating the game on their devices. I am quite happy about it, on both PC and Mobile :rolleyes:
  13. iExchange

Update Update to 1.169

When it first appeared on the mobile version, i lost around 100 of each good ( era+0 and era-1 ), in just a couple of days - Japan Settlement, GBG After that, i managed to get along with it - and now i don't have any issues, i manage to solve the negotiations in maximum 3 tries ( when choosing...
  14. iExchange

Diamond mines

^ And play some good rounds of Events in order to get the WW and the WW shrink kit :lol:. I've started twice this project, and abandoned it after 1 month, i just don't have the nerves to start again another city :(
  15. iExchange

FP for goods

I am quite sure there are alot of people who indeed have those amounts, even more - but next time please specify the world you are playing on.
  16. iExchange

Continent Map

I think what are you talking about it is actually OK. Normally, upon reaching the Oceanic Future, you are allowed to scout 2 provinces and after you fight/negotiate and get control over the provinces, only then will you be able to scout the rest of them, gradually..
  17. iExchange

What is good about terrace farm?

You've just witnessed a troll in its' natural habitat! So.. banzaaai! :rolleyes::P
  18. iExchange

Update Update to 1.167

I feel you mate! :( After quite some challenges I finally managed to get a hold of it ( sort of ) aaand I've lost around 30-40 of each goods from both previous and current era while doing this. I don't know who requested for this..