• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Giskler

Fixed: Newsletter reward

Has anyone been able to claim the reward in the newsletter about GBG?
  2. Giskler

Lag on app since 1.148.0

Experiencing lag spikes on the app on iOS ever since the latest update. Opening chat windows, GBs, sitting in taverns, aiding etc can sometimes "hang" for several seconds. Very annoying. Have had no issues like this until I installed the latest update. Doesn't seem to happen on Android. I play...
  3. Giskler

Settlements step by step

Ok here is a rundown on what you do: Start the settlement, build 4 shacks, 10 runestones and roads then build 1 axe guy when shacks are up. Complete the first 4 quests. Wait 1 hour and start a 4 hour production (always 4 hours unless you are sleeping or know you can't collect). Look at the...
  4. Giskler

Forwarded: Crash bug in new app version

IOs app version 1.145.0 will instantly crash every time I try to purchase the 10th forge point on the bar. 100% reproducible. Relogging has no effect, restarting has no effect.