• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Dragonhost

PvP rankings

Hi. I tried doing a search to see if this existed elsewhere but apparently "PvP rankings" is too common a search criteria to give results so apologies in advance if this has already been discussed. With PvP scoring, I note it's by number of battles done. What I'd like to know is if it's...
  2. Dragonhost

Friend Chat tab

Hi all. I wondered if it might be nice to have a friend chat tab to go with the global, guild and hood tabs. The current format means people couldn't fill it up with GB and trade requests but it could be useful for general chat or to let people on the friend list know if you're off on holiday...
  3. Dragonhost

Mercenary Market / GB Blueprint auctions

Hi all. First time creating a thread and it's not thought out (much) but just an idea to bash around. Now we have the Antique Market, how about a Mercenary Market where unwanted military units can be sold for ... something. Plus, maybe a special market for unwanted Great Building Blueprints as...