• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. digbydo

down time?

I think I might have broken it - I clicked on my CdM to level it up and puff... the server melted
  2. digbydo

Closed August Word Find Contest

Thank you for the quiz.
  3. digbydo

Closed May Archaeology Contest!

1) The letter T 2) Darkness 3) Loot Fun Awesome Lots Oh Shiny Active on Mount Kilmore as Digbydo Thanks for the quiz
  4. digbydo

Closed September Fall Contest

My guess is: 6 Chocolate, 14 Cinnamon, 19 Apples, 9 Caramel, and 17 Pumpkins Thank you
  5. digbydo

Closed August Pirate Contest

Captain d'Plank
  6. digbydo

Crossword Puzzle!

Across: 2) Footballs 4) Leaguetable 8) Cypresspass 9) Terracottavineyard 10) Calrogers Down: 1) Lavenderlawn 3) Olivegrove 5) Innoforgers 6) Ultimatecoach 7) Grapevines
  7. digbydo

Galata Tower

So where do we get the BP and why isn't it showing in the Wiki if it's available on the live server? Who has one and more importantly who has even seen a BP? If it's available I'm sure it would have turned up as a GB in the Build Menu with a 200 diamond sticker in each BP slot. n.b. I have...
  8. digbydo

How many Gummy Bears?!

9. digbydo

Pirate Maths!

The answer is 38
  10. digbydo

Do Not Suggest: New level for statue of honour

The roads will sort out your problem, let the new roads solve it 8-)
  11. digbydo

Soccer Contest

There are 115 footballs on the pitch showing no signs of social distancing :lol:
  12. digbydo

June Forum Competition - Spot the Difference

:? Go on then, I'll play along :lol:
  13. digbydo

Word Association Game - April

into a frog.
  14. digbydo

Word Association Game - March

Venus
  15. digbydo

Word Association Game - March

waste