• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. eon1299

en11 Discord server

Hello en11 players. I'd like to invite you to FOE Langendorn Discord server. Come join to find new friends, guilds, players to swap Forge Points or Goods with, get an advice from experienced players or just chit-chat. If you never heard of Discord before, it's a messaging app that can be accesed...
  2. eon1299

Looking for advice on how to progress

Hello everyone, My first post here, even though i was a long time reader. I need some help making decision on how to progress in the most effecient way Where I am currently: Progressive Era Can complete lvl 2 expeditions with no negotiating I dont participate in GvG and...