• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Floating Cadaver

stiff competition this week We're still unbeaten since day 1.
  2. Floating Cadaver

Our keenest ever competition. We won by a sliver on Tuesday night server time.
  3. Floating Cadaver

The guild has grown quite a bit the last 2 weeks and is still in GBG Diamond League.
  4. General conversation

Looks like an airport to me. Next to the water with long runways and a control tower. ;)
  5. General conversation

Maybe they enjoy restarting every few months
  6. Joining a Guild

Best post I have ever seen! Well done!
  7. Uses of diamonds

ROFL. I respect your opinion but I have never "gambled" in GE in any world. I merely complete level 4 weekly and collect the diamonds.
  8. Why not a Premium world only for premium players?

You can outperform, without diamonds, most players with a little understanding of statistics and probability, and good strategy. Paying for diamonds makes things easier without necessarily better performance.
  9. Uses of diamonds

Use them in GE4 to get more diamonds If you want to conserve goods and don't want to reattempt negotiations. Turn on the extra negotiation turn in the tavern. You are unlikely to need more than 20 diamonds in GE level 4, but on average, you'll get 200 diamonds a week finishing GE level 4. Then...
  10. All the worlds the same ?

The game design is the same but the game play can be very different. I play in 4 worlds, 2 of them are A and S, which are the oldest and newest worlds, and I get very different experiences playing in them. If you ever stay around for T world to launch, try starting a city on it on the first day...
  11. What did you last eat?

Indian roti and curry for breakfast. Noodles fried with chillie paste for lunch.
  12. Floating Cadaver

Woo-hoo! Platinum League begins in 3 days!