• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Closed Fall Event Contest

1 custard tart 2 chocolate fudge cake 3 apple and blackberry pie reward to go to new world uceria account please
  2. Spoiler Upcoming significant nerf ro Recurring Quests

There is a simple solution to stop auto clickers and that is to limit the number per day So for example you can only collect say 200 quests from rolling quest line In GvG you have a max attack per minute in BG similar say 20 this will mean you need more of a guild team working together than 2...
  3. Inequality in Guild Battlegrounds

There is a very very simple solution to all of this When you finish first in diamond you get promoted to cross server leagues and the number of cross server leagues keeps growing This will mean that those top guilds will be fighting it out with their peers from other servers less swapping of...
  4. BG attrition levels at 136-150

I had to stop at 138 attacking as could find no way to defeat different defences and wanted to see how highit went in SaaB so here are the results from level 136 I will add levels 101-135 when i get going again sorry did not record goods cost but started at about 43 i think 136 is 6080% 137 is...
  5. 118m points and 53k attacks in 12 days

i a not saying they doing it on manual i a just giving you an idea of results of loses there is no way it can be done on manual I just witnessed 104 attacks by xxsupr in less than in under 1m 40 sec as i was hitting a sector in BG got to 84 when guild started and had taken into account the...
  6. 118m points and 53k attacks in 12 days

@Emberguard et all now that you have agreed this would need a lot of cooperation from guild etc How about adding in other members of guild are also doing 2-5k attacks on most of the same days including when BG not on so we ave 2 possibilities endless pockets and just doing the planet attack and...
  7. 118m points and 53k attacks in 12 days

And I should add when you check the stats roughly same figure when bg on or off which highlights issue as in 1 day it reached nearly 8.5k fights... me personally I am wrecked if I do 1.5k in a day ask me to do 1.5k for 7 days and I will have given up by the 4th.... 1k I would be OK with
  8. 118m points and 53k attacks in 12 days

Now firstly I am not lying as I just implied it could be me which is what I wanted to do to see initial reaction Now go and look at player Xxsupr in fel server, he uses bot to play as do many others of that guild .... dragons ..... many times it has been reported and nothing ever done Thanks...
  9. 118m points and 53k attacks in 12 days

Is this a record that anybody can match 118m points and 53k attacks in 12 days in Saab era i should add
  10. Statue of Honour level 8

There have been upgrades from 5 to 8 in beta when is this coming to live servers
  11. Battleground personal reward allocation

The fairest way of giving the rewards is easy -- you get fragmenets as we do for the SoH but the league reaward is for the attachment now this means that those not doing BG get no fragments for SoH and hence can not build one and therefore the fragments for attachment are useless this is simple...
  12. Statue of Honour

I am wondering when the upgrades to level 8 are going to appear on live servers as they have been in beta for a good few months now
  13. Closed Halloween Contest Part 3

1..Haunted House 2.. Notre Dame 3,, Dark Doorway 4.. AAchen 5.. Mad Scientists Lab 6.. Black Tower 7.. Abandoned Asylum 8.. Scarecrow 9.. Chateau Frontenac 10.. Haunted Tower 11.. Jack O'lantern 12.. Necropolis
  14. Closed Halloween Contest Part 4

Puzzle 1: F4 Puzzle 2: F1 Puzzle 3: C5 Puzzle 4: D2 Puzzle 5: A4
  15. Closed Halloween Contest Part 1

1 6 8 and 12
  16. Closed Halloween Contest Part 2

jack o lantern
  17. Other Guild Vs Guild Updates

The more choices the more interest What will happen is that guilds players will have to decide more and more which way they want to play Look at all the GB buildings we all consider some as musts then other are dependent on style of play Any game that can keep a good uantity of people playing...
  18. Other Guild Vs Guild Updates

I know i am not that knowledgeable re programming was not talking about copy and paste was talking about using same program and just adjusting values so say they create a map that is used for OF then use the same program but adjust for AF values and so on yes we would be looking at the same map...
  19. Other Guild Vs Guild Updates

If i remember correctly before AA map came out we were asking for something to do with medals in guild treasury but where they fell short was not creating maps for every new age they introduced which even if not at the time of the new era being introduced could have been done very soon after...
  20. Other Guild Vs Guild Updates

Well from my main server those that i have spoken with have mixed views on the 4 hour shields But a different once a day recalc times would suit better for more varied participation On the guild troops idea -- each player can build any 2 guild barracks in there city (expansion needed) that...