• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Arbiter Black

Other Valentine's Sale Feedback

I did not take part in the Valentine day :sale", nor did I enjoy looking at their promotions for it. Have you ever been hit in the face with a large heavy wet fish? Asking for a friend.
  2. Arbiter Black

Settlements

Your assumption is correct, and in my case I would recommend doing each settlement as often as required to exhaust the rewards :)
  3. Arbiter Black

Inequality in Guild Battlegrounds

ah JenLeC, I apologise that you are mistaken in your assumption of what Inno is about. To correct a viewpoint,.. it is about creating income for the developers and their business organisation. All other considerations are secondary and viewed through that kaleidoscope. So balance - imbalance...
  4. Arbiter Black

Event Hub Discontinuation - Feedback

Just to pile on... Yeah, it ought to go the way of non-re-useable already used diapers. Sorry FOE developers, but to the player... it seems utterly pointless.
  5. Arbiter Black

How do you get Victory Roads for the Statue of Honour please?

How do you get Victory Roads for the Statue of Honour please?
  6. Arbiter Black

Friendly small growing Guild seeks more allies

Guild Name: Arbiter's Allies Leader(s) of Guild: Arbiter Black Requirements to Join: There are no joining requirements; however, once joined if inactive (without a leave of absence i.e communicate that you need the time) for over 3 consecutive days expect expulsion from the Guild. We are a...
  7. Arbiter Black

Update Update to 1.124

I agree. the incentive to log in at increments of 5, 15 60 etc minutes to collect the treasure is gone. This will become a once a day game, then perhaps a not at all game.