• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. FelixPSY375

Would you like some new units and Ages?

As title suggest down in the comments below!
  2. FelixPSY375

Player Iron Age Battlecity

I have came up with the design of this great IA battlecity-- Zeus, CoA, Castel and TA gives attack boost, along with botanical rotunda. ToR gives me extra rewards in GE, Cape, SoKs provides me with extra fps, Obs and Arc helps the guild, and Arc also gives bonus rewards on other people's GBs...
  3. FelixPSY375

EPIC WIN

Guys post some epic wins here XD
  4. FelixPSY375

Who are these people?

Just being curious, who are these people?
  5. FelixPSY375

GB PRINTS DESPERATELY NEEDED!

Just wanna grab some dirt cheap prints of attacking buildings.
  6. FelixPSY375

Forge of Empires BEST MOMENTS V.S. WORST MOMENTS

the ten greatest moments vs the ten worst moments in FoE: 1.Got a wishing well for the first time --- You got medals 2.Got a shrine of knowledege --- No one motivates it 3. Got all prints for a GB ---- Does not have the goods for it ( or vice versa) 4. Got a terrace farm ---- does not have...
  7. FelixPSY375

Unit/ troops donation

I think we could add a troop donation feature into the game. We can request troops every 24 hours (reduced by guild bonuses like the Alcatraz), and can only donate troops that are in the same era as the requester, including the Champion. Colour guards and military drummers count as IA troops...
  8. FelixPSY375

Is it possible to complete level 4 GE with EMA troops?

Is it possible to complete level 4 GE with EMA troops with 110% boost from the 4 GBS (Zeuz, CoA, CdM, TA) without the usage of rogues?
  9. FelixPSY375

Attack and defence of troops

I wanna ask how the defense mechanism of attacking troops? For example, an imperial guard has 23 attack and 33 defense. If another full health imperial guard without attack boost attacks him, does he deal 23 damage to his 33 defense making him only having 10? Plz explain clearly as I am making a...
  10. FelixPSY375

Forge of empires memes!!!

GUYS LETS DO THIS!!! CREATE SOME MEMES!