• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. FelixPSY375

General conversation

Hello everyone
  2. FelixPSY375

General conversation

Man, I haven't been here for ages
  3. FelixPSY375

[GAME] Three Words Story

coming alive and
  4. FelixPSY375

Riddles - Week 1 September

1: Masquerade Ball 2: Altar of Aphrodite 3. Cape Canaveral 4: Albert Einstein 5: Maypole
  5. FelixPSY375

Current status: Solid. Not going to be ionized, liquefied or sublimated any time soon.

Current status: Solid. Not going to be ionized, liquefied or sublimated any time soon.
  6. FelixPSY375

BULLYING

Dude, am just around 2M, yet I never had these problems. Yes, I did run across bullies that plunder you no matter what, but that just lasts for a week or two. Just forget it. Or spend 2 seconds aid him and he will not plunder you.
  7. FelixPSY375

Soccer Cup 2019!

Nooo! I am having my exam adn my tholos is lv9 :(
  8. FelixPSY375

Player DarkUros222

Congrats man and its the 4th of june
  9. FelixPSY375

[GAME] Three Words Story

from running down
  10. FelixPSY375

[GAME] Three Words Story

to stop the
  11. FelixPSY375

Do Not Suggest: Reduce the city defence of players who attack you

30% is too much. It should be increasing by 1 or 2 % per level only. Otherwise, great idea.
  12. FelixPSY375

Spoiler Will The Virgo Project kill The Kraken?

I don't think so. The activation chance is super low. 20% for 3 battles a day, meaning abou 0.008% per day. The activation count goes up to 4 per day at around lv 30 only. Kraken, on the other hand, has a better activation rate fot 10 battles for lv 1.
  13. FelixPSY375

[GAME] Three Words Story

which then was
  14. FelixPSY375

[GAME] Three Words Story

,the squids turned
  15. FelixPSY375

Event ARCHAEOLOGY EVENT

Haha nice one. I am on quest 32, slacking a bit behind...
  16. FelixPSY375

Closed Week #105 2019-05/06

Ironically in English ... When I have to hand it into my Chinese Teacher tmr.
  17. FelixPSY375

Closed Week #105 2019-05/06

Random post while writing a Chinese essay about how to learn Chinese
  18. FelixPSY375

[GAME] Three Words Story

.It then was
  19. FelixPSY375

GB Oracle of Delphi: When to stop levelling?

The trait is also shared by Observatory and Temple of Relics. You can get Obs BPs by events and ToR's in GE, but to get more Oracle of delphi bps, The only 2 ways to do it is by buying them with diamonds or contributing to other Oracles. (Requires IA.)
  20. FelixPSY375

[GAME] Three Words Story

into wobbly black