• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. dominus belli

New Idea: GBG - Handicap

it doesnt have to be incremental of 15, could be 5 - whatever amount works best. The goal is to have more players fight in the round rather than just 2 guilds while 6 are locked out. btw - players are handicapped per tier (diamond/platinum/etc) so handicap will not be dramatically huge...
  2. dominus belli

New Idea: GBG - Handicap

Proposal Revise the capture calculation in Guild Battleground with a Handicap system, similar to Golf (Sport). 1. Example Rank: Guild 'Marvel' is Rank #1 Guild 'DC' is Rank #15 2. Both guilds are in same GBG round together. 3. Example Scenario: To capture a sector A1 Guild 'Marvel' will need...
  3. dominus belli

Unformatted: Floating Island Menu at Login

Players often forget to do GE when they login and guild leaders often chase up for their completion. How about we help both with a single solution. When login FoE, lets have a floating island with towns that is GE, GbG, GvG, PVP and event history. It also can replace existing event history on...
  4. dominus belli

[Feedback] Message Center Changes

Could Dev team include next update: - Auto Access to Guild Threads (eg 1.9x, etc) for newly joined guild members. - Auto Delete Access to Guild Threads for members exiting the guild. Selection of Threads can be setup by leaders/founders to set auto default (and 'all' for deletion). this would...
  5. dominus belli

Unformatted: Guild Threads - Auto assign/unassign

Hello, I've seen leaders spend hours on guild threads to grant access new joiners and delete when they leave. Inno could include scripts to enable auto-access and auto-delete for players, this would eliminate wasted hours/efforts. Leaders simply setup default/relevant threads for new joiners and...
  6. dominus belli

Guild Battleground - Purpose

At the time of writing this Post, Guild Battleground is on 2nd Day of 2nd Round. I realise that only very few guilds out of 100s will participate fight/negotiate, already guilds dropping the game out like dead flies. I question Inno Games, what is the Goal/Purpose of Guild Battleground ? If...
  7. dominus belli

Already Suggested: New Kit Idea - Regression

Thanks to Test Ament for the links, appreciate it and hope to see the feature soon. Closing this topic
  8. dominus belli

If this idea already suggested before, where is the thread/post ? (I searched 'reverse', 'regress', 'backward' - none found)
  9. dominus belli

Greeting all, We've got so many things, kits, buildings to advance ourselves forward and faster. What about backward ? We all have done a few upgrades and later thought "Oh, shouldnt have done that". Enter the new and rare 'Regression Kit' - allow owner to regress a non-gb building into an age...
  10. dominus belli

New GB Idea

Hello, Suggest for next GB with two features: #1: In a battle (1st wave only) - your opponent unit downgrade to previous age. Level up to increase number of battles available with downgrades. #2: In a battle - If your opponent downgraded to previous age, entire army receive 1% att/def...
  11. dominus belli

Event Summer Event 2018

Hi Sovereign, In your announcements, you include details of rewards, etc and a link or two, etc. If you can, it would be great if you include another link to a page with a list of ALL Event/Quests details (eg 1st Quest is Shortest Production x20, etc) in every Season/Specials ?
  12. dominus belli

New 100 FPs Button

Hello Inno team, Investing a GB with 1000+ FPs using 10 fps button is time taxing, a real OHS issue and wear down devices quickly. I think it is time to bring in 100 FPs buttons, alongside with existing 1 fp and 10 fps. Unlike 1 and 10 fps payments, 100 fps need extra step of OK button...
  13. dominus belli

Me: an Outlaw in 1880

Me: an Outlaw in 1880
  14. dominus belli

Enhance Logs

Several things seems lack/inadequate of information in the game: Examples: - Alcatraz, what units did this GB produced at the end of cycle ? - Goods produced by some GBs (eg Lighthouse) do not show what specific goods at the end of cycle. - All levels in every GB shows amount of FPs donated by...
  15. dominus belli

Australian Based Event

Great Idea. Plenty to choose but would like see an australian aborginal/indigenous avatar too. Anyhow, this discussion should be in Discussions & Feedback > General Community Discussions (as new idea) rather than in Question thread ?