• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Hawkery

New Content Guild Expedition Level 5 Feedback Thread

April fools is on April 1 and not April 3rd -_- InnoGames has yet again not listened to community feedback (Beta). They haven't even checked if it's theoretically possible to finish both GE4 and GE5 by fighting >> spoiler: it's not. We simply don't have enough space (expansions) to fill both...
  2. Hawkery

New Content Mobile Video Ads A/B Test II Feedback

I don't like the ads. They take way too long and totally not worth the reward. Also there is no way to turn them off in the settings? That sucks. I'm very tempted to completely quit if there's no way to hide the ad's.
  3. Hawkery

Alternate to Puffin

I tried Firefox and chrome. Neither version provided city images or maps. Only feature that was useful, that’s not in the app is the guild chat. Sent message to inno support.
  4. Hawkery

Alternate to Puffin

This is what is supposed to work: 1. Make sure you are using the chrome browser. 2. Type in foe url (eg https://us0.forgeofempires.com/ ) 3. Click on three dots at end of line with url ... 4. Scroll down and select “use desktop version” (or something like that) I did get to the desktop html...