• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Soccer Contest

115 soccer balls
  2. Wolf Moon recruiting

Hi, everybody. I am the founder of a branch of the very successful guild, Wolf Moon here in East Nagach. We also have branches in Rugnir, Mount Killmore and Jaims. We are very new here and would like to build up the guild with active members. We are not intending for this guild to pressure...
  3. Wolf Moon is recruiting

We are an active guild and are looking for new players to join us. We rarely finish below 2nd in Ge, frequently first. We also do Battlegrounds, but not GvG at the moment, anyway. We are looking for active players who enjoy taking part in the life of the guild.
  4. Antique dealer..

And you can search for things now, so no need to scroll.
  5. Game dropping out on iPad

I had the same problem, except my iPad never got past the inno introduction screen before dropping out. It's been dropping me out during play for ages, but not loading is new. I tried uninstalling it and reinstalling. That seems to have worked.
  6. Wolf Moon is Recruiting Now

Greetings fellow Rugnarians. Are you looking for a successful and friendly guild? Then perhaps we are the guild for you. We have few rules, but those we do have are listed below. Our philosophy is primarily that this is a game, and fun should be the main aim. We will give help to any member...
  7. Wolf Moon is Recruiting Now.

Greetings one and all Oddly, there is to be Super Blood Wolf Moon on 20th or 21st of January. This might be an omen that 2019 is our year! We are an active guild and enjoy chatting to each other. We are at level 10, which means an extra fp daily from out town halls, faster recruiting of...