• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Cursedveggie

Deleted Accounts

There seems to be an exceptionally high number of deleted accounts recently, long time forum contributers disappearing without a word. Has anyone else noticed this or is it just me? They can't all be attributed to the message to link forum and game accounts, maybe Inno are trying to close the...
  2. Cursedveggie

Linking Forum Account

Today I have received a forum message from inno telling me I have to link my forum account to my game account or the forum account will be deleted. When I follow the link there is nowhere to log in?? Anyone else had this? Any ideas?
  3. Cursedveggie

Investigating: Random Diamond Popups

World: Rungir Browser and Version: App version Android 1.182.19 Overview of the bug: Diamond completion popups appear at random times for strange amounts Screenshots: How often this occurs: this occurrence was after attacking and plundering the hood, have seen at other times but not noted...
  4. Cursedveggie

Kraken Goods on R

Who wants to give me Kraken goods? Will pay top $!!! (within reason) Don't all rush at once :D
  5. Cursedveggie

Duplicate: Diplomatic Gifts Pop Up

World: Langendorn Browser and Version: Android app v 1.177.1 Overview of the bug: pop up not appearing in a timely manner Screenshots: none How often this occurs: constantly Urgency:non urgent Preventative Actions: rebooted device etc Summary: Diplomatic gifts are being rewarded but the pop ups...
  6. Cursedveggie

Not a Bug: Antiques Dealer Visual

World: Langendorn Browser and Version: Andriod App v1.174.1 Overview of the bug: Images for sale items are messed up Screenshots: How often this occurs: just noticed Urgency: non urgent visual error Preventative Actions: Cleared memory and reloaded game Summary: Visual bug in AD. I have...
  7. Cursedveggie

Floating Cadaver

8. Cursedveggie

Worst Reindeer Collection?

I thought it'd be fun to see who has the worst collection of "prizes" to purchase for a measly 2995 diamonds! Here are my 2 offerings. How bad are yours?
  9. Cursedveggie

Already Suggested: Stop

Proposal: Revert the forum back to its original colour scheme to stop everyone getting migraines Reason: The new colour scheme is far too bright and strains the eyes making it hard to read and giving everyone a headache Details: A simple revision to the old forum skin Visual Aids: None...
  10. Cursedveggie

Funny App

The app is doing some great things recently! A few days a go I could only post stone circles to swap threads :?:? Today I couldn't attack some in my VF/OF hood as it was telling me that they hadn't unlocked PvP :lol::lol: Anyone else had anything interesting? Or am I just special?
  11. Cursedveggie

Forwarded: Japanese Settlement Town Hall Move

World: Rungir Browser and Version: Android App v1. 161.1 Overview of the bug: whenever I move the town hall all settlement buildings are shown as disconnected until I exit and re-enter the settlement Screenshots: How often this occurs: Every time I move the Town Hall Urgency: non-urgent as I...
  12. Cursedveggie

Cursed Buffoons

13. Cursedveggie

Forwarded: AF and OF Ships

World: Langendorn Browser and Version: Android app v1. 512.0 Overview of the bug: The ships sail off as normal but when I leave the world and come back later they are still shown as waiting at the terminal but if I go into the terminals it shows the count down timer as normal Screenshots: How...
  14. Cursedveggie

Spoils of War

After a successful battle I have to wait 45 seconds to a minute for the spoils of war notification to appear (or not :() This is a little frustrating and slows me down when paying my respects to the hood. I only play on the app (android) and wondered if anyone else has experienced this and...
  15. Cursedveggie

Confirmed: Ritual Flames

All the ritual flames on both worlds I play on are out of alignment, partially sitting on top of roads and/or other buildings Android version 1.145.2 Worlds L and R Minor graphical error, does not affect gameplay
  16. Cursedveggie

FE Goods

Hi, I'm looking to buy future era goods on R for arc, would be greatful if anyone could message me in game if you can help. I can pay on R or L if you'd prefer :) Thanks
  17. Cursedveggie

Forwarded: GE progress wonky

World: Langendorn Browser and Version: Android App version 1.142. 2 Overview of the bug: Guild progress bars in GE are all out of alignment Screenshots: How often this occurs: since the latest update Urgency: Not urgent Preventative Actions: Closed app and cleared memory, restarted phone...
  18. Cursedveggie

Forwarded: Trades Locked

World: Langendorn Browser and Version: Android App version 1.141.1 Overview of the bug: Trades in a private message from a friend are locked when I go into the message. This clears if I close the message, go to the friend in the friends list and open the message from there. Trades stay...
  19. Cursedveggie

Switching Worlds

On the app I seem to have lost the ability to switch between my worlds. Has this been moved/removed or am I just going mad?
  20. Cursedveggie

Looking for a new guild

Hello to you all, The guild I am in is slowly dying as the last few players seem to play less and less. I am therefore looking for a new guild. A quick bit about myself: I play daily, always aid and visit taverns and am currently camping in AF collecting goods before the jump up to OF. I...