• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Cursedveggie

Unformatted: Antiques dealer

Because they want to sell them and there are already enough ways to get them for free
  2. Cursedveggie

Unformatted: Possible modifications AGES in fights

What I'd really like is a special unit button next to heavy/light etc that displayed rogues, drummers, et. al. With the rogues first (obviously)
  3. Cursedveggie

Unformatted: Possible modifications AGES in fights

Depends on the age of your city, in my modern world (mobile) its much faster to change from AA to SAV than it would be to bronze, and there are still a few troops lurking there to get in the way anyway.
  4. Cursedveggie

QUICK QUESTION => SHORT ANSWER

The worst thing you can do is move up eras quickly, this is a long term strategy game and you need to build a solid foundation otherwise you will suffer the consequences for a very long time, lacking the resources to do anything
  5. Cursedveggie

How to choose which cultural settlement

When you go to start a settlement there are icons on the left hand side (as shown in the screenshot above) click on each of them for the different settlements
  6. Cursedveggie

QUICK QUESTION => SHORT ANSWER

It's far better and easier to be self reliant
  7. Cursedveggie

asteroid ice

Plunder, plunder, plunder :)
  8. Cursedveggie

In-game achievements

This has been a long time coming but have finally breached the threshold!
  9. Cursedveggie

8 units is maximum size army at all times

8 units is maximum size army at all times
  10. Cursedveggie

New Bug: "Belt Influence" quest can't be completed.

You made it all the way to SAAB without realising you could go ahead on the map??? :o:o:o:o
  11. Cursedveggie

General conversation

The diamonds are mine, that's all I have left after buying tons of expansions a few months back, and no they are all free :D
  12. Cursedveggie

General conversation

I just had to post this. Some people need a good talking to (and a slap)
  13. Cursedveggie

PVP Arena Returns Feedback

Yes. It's boring and the prizes are rubbish
  14. Cursedveggie

CLIPBOARD

I don't understand what that's got to do with the game. Complain to Microsoft, or Apple.
  15. Cursedveggie

CLIPBOARD

What clipboard?
  16. Cursedveggie

PVP Arena Returns Feedback

Opt out by removing your defensive army like many others have already done and then just ignore the tower, end of problem :)
  17. Cursedveggie

Unformatted: Player Designed Buildings

I have about 2k, should be much higher but I can't be bothered to sell stuff most of the time. If they gave an attack boost then I could see people building them but like @Emberguard said, there are many small buildings already that give these kind of boosts so they would have to be very...
  18. Cursedveggie

Unformatted: Player Designed Buildings

Players have billions of spare coins,supplies and medals and diamonds are free to come by in their 1000s a week if you know what you're doing. Not sure what you mean from gems - from selling stuff in the antiques dealer perhaps? Again people have them in their 1000s Your idea would anyone to...
  19. Cursedveggie

Trading past High Middle Ages Seems Difficult

You should always aim to be self sufficient, get a few events done for the buildings that give goods, and level up any GBs that give goods such as LoA. Attacking and plundering neighbours can help but probably won't be enough to cover your needs
  20. Cursedveggie

Egyptian settelement combat

Can't claim to be an expert on the Egyptian settlement but I've done a few all within the gold time, never had the need to fight the hard battles, you get more than enough loot from the easy and medium ones to complete it with no problems