• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. PvP Arena Returns

Announcement from beta: https://forum.beta.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/pvp-arena-reworked.14229/#post-114821 Overall, I'd say this is looking pretty positive!:) The biggest issue, being the matchmaking, appears to be sorted out... some may argue that 3 ages ahead is still too...
  2. Spoiler St. Patrick's Day 2021

St. Paddy's Day event beginning on beta... Event format is same as last year's. Main 'grand prize' = Druid Temple (5x4 size, maxes @Lv10) Gives: population coins 28% defense for Attacking army! O.O 20 random goods +1 random production varries between; - 25 forge points (40%) - 25 goods (40%)...
  3. Putting Hollywood to Shame!

So now that the new Dune movie release has sadly been postponed for nearly another entire year due to the on-going coof pandemic, here's something to ease the pain of the long wait... This is a fan-made project, done entirely by just 1 guy in his spare time. It completely 1-up's and destroys...
  4. One of Those Days...

Tuesday afternoon, sitting around happily playing away my 14th Vikings Settlement & waiting out some productions, because well, it's 36 degrees of hot, sticky somehow summery-Death! outside... 15min away from collections; Hmmmm... I think to myself, it's getting a bit overcast outside...
  5. Spoiler Halloween Event

Early data mining info from beta thread here: https://forum.beta.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/halloween-2019.10770/ OMG! It looks like it's going to be an Achy event clone!?!:o:o:o:lol::lol::lol: Looks like we might be clearing out an attic or haunted house maybe? The 'tools' look...
  6. Spoiler New Feature on Beta: Auction House

Check it out here: https://forum.beta.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/antiques-dealer.10493/ Basically this is a port of Elvenar's 'Crafting' from the Magic Academy. :) Take your old, unwanted items, break them down into a special 'auction exclusive' currency, then use said currency...
  7. Carnival 2019 Spoilers

So I've just now seen that the Carnival/Valentine's event has begun today on beta, and would just like to petition our beta players here if they can help drop a few spoilers for us? ;) Namely; 1. The new Venice Piazza set What are the Lv1 & Lv2 stats of it? 2. I've seen that the PoH upgrade...
  8. Crafting

Proposal: A new feature that would give players the ability to turn old junk into new & usable items for our cities. Reason: Most players after even just a few months of playing, end up with inventories full of various buildings & items that will never, ever see use in their cities...
  9. Top Movie of 2019!!

Trailer just released for what is easily going to be the top film of 2019... [/spoiler]
  10. Summer Event - What's your Plan/Strat Going Forwards?

Just curious to see what everyone's plans and/or strategies are for the Summer event... note: please, this is NOT a thread to b***** and whine about how stupid/useless the event and/or prizes are & that Inno are evil money grubbers stealing your lunch money & kicking puppies. -_- We have the...