• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Agent327

New Idea: Improvement of QI Officer controls.

There is nothing to comment. Your idea is not formatted in the right way and it is DNS to start with.
  2. Agent327

Viking settlement help?

Aren't you paying attention in school? What you get is one package with a number of fragments. That is a reward, not rewards.
  3. Agent327

New Bug: event reward

Yes
  4. Agent327

Viking settlement help?

It isn't "rewards". It is just one reward, but continue to offer your very valuable advise. I always like to read it.
  5. Agent327

Nah, I would never lower myself to your level, but feel free to continue. I really enjoy your comments.
  6. Agent327

Event Anniversary Event 2024 Discussion Thread

Both give population as well, which evens out the happiness.
  7. Agent327

PvP points algorithm

The medium and easy oponents are actual players. In Titan the hard opponent is always a NPC. Funny thing is, since your attack bonus has influence on the umber of points you get, you sometimes can get more points by defeating a medium player. Basically it is screwed like so many other things...
  8. Agent327

PvP points algorithm

If you are in SAT it is Player vs NPC anyhow.
  9. Agent327

PvP points algorithm

It "penalizes" attack bonusses as well and it is supposed to work that way. They just forgot to tell us.
  10. Agent327

Viking settlement help?

Wrong as usual. The time limit is only there to determine the number of fragments of the greater runestone you will win. https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/cultural-settlements-guide-v2-204.25131/
  11. Agent327

Possible Removal of Alcatraz

Go to the Wiki and look up how points are calculated.
  12. Agent327

Forum Trophy points

So that's why you are working so hard on your postcount, digging up old posts and replying to yourself.
  13. Agent327

Almost 10 years on the forum and you still don't know how it works????????????
  14. Agent327

Quantum army

So? You can still see what the boosts will be.
  15. Agent327

New Idea: Rebuild of trade system.

Maybe that's why they invented a search function.
  16. Agent327

Quantum army

Could it be it is based on buildings in your city?