• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. KronikPillow

Inequality in Guild Battlegrounds

KP doesn't come to forum for 2 weeks ... KP comes back to check on what's going on ... Agent still stalking the feedback thread by having a reply to every single post ... it's unbelievable
  2. KronikPillow

New Content Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023 Feedback Thread

You are unbeliavable ... @Kyrael ... when will you stop this constant shutting down of user feedback by this moderator? the last 5 pages are not even about FoE, they are all just pure Agent ... same for the 20 pages before that ...
  3. KronikPillow

and lets face it, if i was to share on forums screenshots of your abuse, I would need a 1000 pages on the forum, with nobody's reply or interference to showcase everything we have against you, you caused this, don't blame us for getting lash-back for your behavior, this thread was doing just...
  4. KronikPillow

and he goes again, polluting a feedback thread with his solicit opinion, you just don't know when to give up do you? I don't have to share screenshots of your abuse here, it's right there on FoE Lite Discord for 10's of thousands of players to see :) and right here on every thread on every post...
  5. KronikPillow

I think you should take this what you wrote here, and apply it to yourself honestly ... You just can't live with the idea that people disagree with your opinion, and you can't live with it so much, that your literally abrasively harassing people for years on the forum ... nobody has room to say...
  6. KronikPillow

Well, I guess your not aware, that the first time G world saw that strategy, was when I was desperate in a losing season vs GENESIS where we were losing 100K 7 days, with 4 days to go, and i came up with that idea on my toilet, while i was thinking how to turn this around ... we turned the...
  7. KronikPillow

mods can't pick up anything because they have to scroll trough 45 pages of Agent or ICE in every thread after every post
  8. KronikPillow

You and your 6-12 man guild, are exactly the reason why people like you ,are the wrong people for Inno to listen to, it's not you who's funding Inno's pockets, or keeping the game alive, if anything, like i said, your the reason why Inno only has people like you to listen to ... as you'v...
  9. KronikPillow

I would say Harold is fully on point Agent, you really don't believe it do you? You were showcased on FoE-Lite Discord for years alongside ICE, had a dedicated channel, where a massive community of US and EN players, were regularly sharing your and ICE's interactions with players and showcased...
  10. KronikPillow

the rules don't matter what so ever, they are here just for show, and are not really being enforced, people get a slap on their wrist, no matter what they do or how badly they continue to endlessly break rules, so you lose your point with referring to something that is just shenanigans, i mean...
  11. KronikPillow

This still looks like not a solved situation, it's not the guilds in the lower leagues that are unfairly placed on rankings, it's the Small guilds in Diamond League that are disrupting rankings by having easy maps, where they can free farm VP with no contest ... if Winning Championship does not...
  12. KronikPillow

I have not seen this, I'v pretty much quit the game in the last month or so, due to the state of the game, plus ... no real action, against behavior like Ellie displayed, she's not the only one, there are many on G who even put my mother in their mouth on Global ... so, Feels like a lost...
  13. KronikPillow

but it's 30 or so messages, she just conveniently deleted her abuse and harassment to again make herself look like a victim, after I'v sent links to her entire guild, to show them who their Founder really is... That's 3 times in a row, that she attempted to drag me trough the mud today, and to...
  14. KronikPillow

I see you did a good job at deleting most of your messages to hide what you did ... To bad i already reported it, and screenshoted it all
  15. KronikPillow

the fact that ... it doesn't end after 500 diamonds cuz the opponent behind can start spending to catch up, and can easily grow in to a total expense of a couple of K euros on 1 map ... by both guilds, or even more then 2 guilds ...
  16. KronikPillow

I can sympathize with your situation, but you have to understand that on many servers people started leaving big and even mid sized guilds, just so that they can "farm 30K fights in a season every season or 2nd season in small guilds", it disrupted the flow of Personal Rankings, as people in...
  17. KronikPillow

because your only in a 1 on 1 exchange, with no on else viable to contest for the sectors, so no matter what you do, or how hard you try, what ever stunt you pull .. over the course of the 11 days, it's just a silent swap between 2 top guilds who nobody else can contest, and can't disrupt the...
  18. KronikPillow

this is actually very good idea
  19. KronikPillow

now back to game topics, in the old way of playing ... the fight composition of LoW looked like this: Top 1 15K fights Top 2 5K fights Top 3 3K fights Top 4-10 2K fights everyone else from 1K to less new way is that even the least active players, can end up on top of GBG scoreboard in a guild...