• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Deep the Fried Potato

"Delete City" needs to happen faster

Proposal: When you add a world by accident, getting to delete the city takes way too long. I want to propose figuring out removing unwanted world cities faster without having to play half the introduction up to selling the longhouse first. 14 days to remove a world is unnecessary when you're...
  2. Deep the Fried Potato

Begin game zoomed out

Proposal: The game needs to stop starting out in full zoom in mode on the app. It should begin zoomed out so theres a portion of land that isn't city always visible that you can grab and drag around without being forced to collect something in the process. Reason: I log into my game and...
  3. Deep the Fried Potato

Time remaining counter needed for App

There needs to be a timer on your GB when you check its profile on the app like there is on the browser.