• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Unformatted: Real Mercenary (Military Units)

great idea, i support this new building/idea 100%! I will sell to iron age player 8 power dragons with my attack boost (2115%-1018%) for 1000 FPs, he will gladly pay them 1000 FPs cause then he go and play GbG with them and even after he paid 1000 FPs 8 units with that attack boost he can play...
  2. GBG IS BROKEN

maybe prob is that you dropped on table without max gbg points?
  3. GBG FIGHTS NOT KILLED BUG

pls can some mod tell me how i should place screenshot here that players see about what i am talking?
  4. GBG FIGHTS NOT KILLED BUG

i see you try to be wise, those traps was builded and diamonded only with goal to kill that siege and that siege should be killed by all rules of this game... then they should delete that siege manualy or refund all what we spent on those 4 traps and 2 forts, all goods and diamonds! sound...
  5. GBG FIGHTS NOT KILLED BUG

We invested diamonds and goods only to kill that siege, will we get diamonds and goods back cause of your bug/mistake???
  6. GBG FIGHTS NOT KILLED BUG

This crap that siege dont get killed after we kill all conected sectors from enemy (you dont allow to me to show up picture of it) happend to us 2 rounds ago and now again... Anybody care to explain why battles on D1 arent killed after all enemy sectors around that one got killed and any...
  7. Castle System - Feedback

so what is with this castle thing, will it arrive today or not?
  8. Do Not Suggest: Give more levels for SoH's

Pls give more levels for SoH's, to make it clear on start, i dont sugest to make it overpowered, if needed reduce that after level 8 it gives 5 goods for treasury instead of 10 and only 50% of guild power per level in comparation to levels before and 1 FP every 4 levels, or make it that it give...
  9. New Selections Kits on AD

does anybody know did some old items get removed/deleted from dealer?
  10. PVP Arena Returns Feedback

useless as it was before and rewards also bad...
  11. GBG match ups are not random and they are ruining the game

did you ever tought that maybe 'moaners' are those from big teams which want to get other big teams and not do same rounds again and again on repeat and not get enough fights??? you are so shortsighted...
  12. Update 1.201 Feedback

Lets write creative feedback... :D To make it clear, i am writing this as high end player with chateau on level 102 WHO STILL DIDNT GET MESSAGE ABOUT 2K QUESTS LIMIT CAUSE NOT EXPLOITING IT atm but raised it on 102 when there was quest 'pay x coins and x suplies' and that way turned them into...
  13. Inequality in Guild Battlegrounds

no it wont if you have enough sieges, pls learn game mechanic
  14. Inequality in Guild Battlegrounds

This thread is basicly what i told on 2 other threads but cause of diferent reasons, we was guild who got locked by 4 diferent guilds combined when we got all on same map and then in revenge we locked them with one other guild when they was splitted on diferent maps 10+ times in next 8 months...
  15. GbG, good new addition to game or mockery full of flaws???

perfect idea, great sugestion, and i think they should remove shields from sectors, you can take it back instantly after you lose it, default bonus of enemy armies should be -50% cause its shame that we must swap wounded troops every 10 battles, that is simply to much job... i think that is best...
  16. GbG, good new addition to game or mockery full of flaws???

you are totaly right, i gave few sugestions how to resolve it, if all my are bad i am more than happy to hear some others, on those ones like one who posted below you i wont waste time cause those are exploiters which cry and beg that GbG dont get changed... i hope something will change soon...
  17. GbG, SoH's and another problem...

why would i justify anything??? We did what was needed to secure win for ourselfs, what is wrong in that???!!! or you also think we are bullies cause we dont let others to do peacefull swapping so poor them must get rage attacks cause of us???
  18. GbG, SoH's and another problem...

so your sugestion is that we should drop from diamond in gold league so that nobody do organised swapping near us and that we make other guilds happy so that they can do it??? That is your 'solution of problem'???
  19. GbG, SoH's and another problem...

LOL, this is how bitter guy looks after losing in GbG, unlike his leaders which got my congratulations for good fight and for puting really strong resistance to us and making us to fight almost till the last day unlike majority of others and they thanked me and congratulated me back this one...
  20. Do Not Suggest: Give new levels to statue sof honours and road to victories

to make it clear, numbers what i wrote in sugestion next to SoH is total what soh on that level should give, that means in my sugestion i reduced what it gives per level above level 10 for about 60% of what it gives belove level 10, if you think its still to much, that 1 fp per 5 levels is still...