• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Mark longsword

Im stuck

Hi, I've been playing this game for some now and even though I take my time I'm a little stuck. A quest from the campaign map has gotten me stuck. I'm currently in space age venus and the quest is related to space age asteroid belt and that colony has been abandoned so I cant go back to build...
  2. Mark longsword

Unformatted: Blueprints

I add a lot of fps to players great buildings to acquire blueprints I need to level up my GBs. I go through each players GBs to find the one I need blueprints for. This is a long drawn out procedure, is there anyway to search by GB. For instance if I needed just Alcatraz blueprints, could there...
  3. Mark longsword

Defending and happiness

When your city is attacked and defeated it can then be plundered allowing the attacker to gain a reward for his/her efforts. However when you are attacked but your defending army is victorious you have no reward. If this was is real life as it was in medieval Europe, the cities happiness was...
  4. Mark longsword

Attacking and plundering

Just a thought and it has probably been raised before and its not another anti attacking and plundering rant. How's this, you attack a city and win then if you want you can plunder, but if you loose why not have the defending army plunder you.
  5. Mark longsword

Attacking and plundering

Correct me if I'm wrong here but every time a city is attacked by an other player that city is at a disadvantage in that it relies on auto battle to defend the city, while the attacker is free to do what he/she wants. I know it's not possible to schedule a battle but would it be possible to...
  6. Mark longsword

Expansions

Hello, with the weekly expedition, the recurring quests and now the daily quest (which is great) all giving the opportunity to win premium buildings, medals and other sought after items would adding an expansion to the list of winable items be too much.
  7. Mark longsword

Grid Square move

As with moving buildings and roads to redesign the town or city, would it ever be possible to move an empty grid square in the same way. This would allow for the positioning of different sized buildings like upgraded graveyards that grow in size or other such buildings.