• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Pete the Scarecrow

Extra Forge Points

Well, a big thank you for the extra forge points following yesterdays issues. They are appreciated.
  2. Pete the Scarecrow

Duplicate: Supplies Issue

I can only select a 5min Supply Cycle in some of my Cities, Fel Dranghyr (Industrial), East Nagach (Colonial) & Cirgard (Progressive) My other Cities are ok. This is on IPad & App.
  3. Pete the Scarecrow

Not a Bug: Snow in Forum

Not sure if this is the correct area. Now we are into the second week of January can we get rid of the snow, and the regulator from the forum.
  4. Pete the Scarecrow

Confirmed: Missing Option

All of a sudden my Switch World has vanished. I now have to log out of one world and then log into another. I have checked all tabs and nothing….
  5. Pete the Scarecrow

New email

Not sure if correct section for this. How do I change my email on the forum. I have done this in the game but still getting notifications of threads I am following on the Forum to my old email address.
  6. Pete the Scarecrow

Discrepancy of Points

A bit of a puzzle. I have noticed that my points, when viewed via Friend tab, is different if viewed via Guild tab. Is there a reason for this or just a FoE glitch.