• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Pete the Scarecrow

Antique Dealers

Maybe restrict to your era + one above.
  2. Pete the Scarecrow

Vacation Mode

Take your whole city off line by removing the road in front of your Town Hall.
  3. Pete the Scarecrow

New Content Daily Login Bonus Feedback

From your answer it is obvious you are not one of the ones trailing it. So, with the Castle System, you get One Off Rewards, when you go up a level, and Permanent Rewards for the duration of that Level. They only change when you go up a Level and look how many times you have to collect not...
  4. Pete the Scarecrow

New Content Daily Login Bonus Feedback

I am one of those that have been chosen for the Daily Log in Bonus. For just logging in to your city you get a daily gift and if you log in daily then every 7 days you get an extra gift. It takes no effort and must admit, I quite like the offer of getting something just to log in daily...
  5. Pete the Scarecrow

Event Soccer Event 2023 Feedback Thread

I am the same as you and must agree that it seems to be down to Mobile and iOS.
  6. Pete the Scarecrow

Fixed: iOS Lag Issue

I agree that it all started with this event. I only play on iPad and have experienced everything you mention, so is it just an iOS issue. My thoughts are, was it tested against all platforms? If not, why not.
  7. Pete the Scarecrow

That is exactly what I am experiencing now. Yesterday just a lag but once into the game everything was fine. However today what ever you click on, in the game you have a lag. Really frustrating. I will try reinstalling the App. Fingers crosssed.
  8. Pete the Scarecrow

I preferred the old soccer event.
  9. Pete the Scarecrow

Closed WTII Reboot Week #3 10/07/23

It’s still Sunday
  10. Pete the Scarecrow

Too wise you are, too wise you be I see you are too wise for me….. YYURYYUBUCURYY4Me.
  11. Pete the Scarecrow

it is a saying. Try and work it out.
  12. Pete the Scarecrow

Extra Forge Points

Well, a big thank you for the extra forge points following yesterdays issues. They are appreciated.
  13. Pete the Scarecrow

YYURYYUBICURYY4Me
  14. Pete the Scarecrow

Duplicate: Supply

Mine are OK now.
  15. Pete the Scarecrow

Duplicate: Supplies Issue

Mine are OK now. Strange.