• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. jibrilbey

Event Soccer Event 2020 Feedback

... and then 5 chapters, 597 words, 3139 characters. :D
  2. jibrilbey

Update Update to 1.123

Same issue here. Cleared cache, killed all processes, etc. No background.
  3. jibrilbey

Event Spring Event 2018

So far, the event is a waste of time, effort, resources and goods. And most likely it will remain that way. Another fail. Rewards should be given according to achievements in the event. Not by a stupid chance. Very frustrating.
  4. jibrilbey

Update Update to 1.119

UX/UI design of new windows is confusing. When I open it, I feel like I need to read its content before I click. Like I'm reading the EULA. Resource sprite/icon is way to big comparing to title for example: same huge golden bar x4 vs. small faded / low contrast (various) information on the top...
  5. jibrilbey

Event Winter 2017

Oh, yes. Red 27 was the reason why allies dropped A-bomb on Hiroshima. :D
  6. jibrilbey

Event Winter 2017

It's more like gambling than strategy game. :? I prefer history quests, where you can earn your reward. This is my first seasonal event, but it looks like a taxation upon all the fools in creation.
  7. jibrilbey

The Smallest City

WOW! :o Respect!
  8. jibrilbey

Event History window, active "Aid" button

Is it possible to make active "Aid" button on the Event History window green (for example) so it's clearly distinctive?