• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Crazy Biker

New Bug: Auto Aid Stuck

I used auto aid in 'O' world on laptop, Google chrome, windows 10. Worked for friends and guild but is stuck on 69/70 for neighbours. I have reloaded a few times but still stuck. I have 72 neighbours and all of them bar 1 have the 24h timer under their avatars. The one it is stuck on has a blank...
  2. Crazy Biker

Fixed: GVG Map Freeze

When in GVG at reset every time I try to siege the same time as someone else I get a message about a timing issue and then I can't click on any of the sectors. The only way to resolve this is to reload the game. This happens 4 or 5 times every reset. It is making GVG unplayable.
  3. Crazy Biker

City Defenders Changed or Missing

For about the past month or two I occasionally notice that my city defenders are being changed into rogues or being removed all together. Yesterday a hoodie broke through my defence because 2 of my defenders had been removed. Other people in the guild have said that they have the same problem.
  4. Crazy Biker

Fixed: Last chair in tavern bug

When I sit in the last chair of a friends tavern the animation showing me sitting in the tavern appears. Happens on iPad.
  5. Crazy Biker

Fixed: Option to change worlds missing

Three times today when I have gone to the game settings tab to change worlds the option has been missing. I had to logout instead. I am using an iPad.
  6. Crazy Biker

Filter for Guild Treasury Contributions

It would be very helpful if when looking at the guild treasury contributions if we could filter out GB production, siege deployment etc. At the moment we have top go through over 1700 pages to see which members have done the actual voluntary guild treasury contributions. It is very time consuming.
  7. Crazy Biker

Forwarded: Hall of Fame not displaying Era

I have found over the last 2 days that when I aid I can no longer see what age a HoF is when I move my mouse pointer over it. With other buildings when I hover over them the name of the building and its era are displayed. I am playing in windows 10
  8. Crazy Biker

Duplicate: Viking Boat Icon Sometimes Missing

Usually when there are collections to be made in the Viking settlement a little icon will appear above the Viking boat in the main city but on many occasions this has stopped happening.
  9. Crazy Biker

GE final prize

Please would you remove ‘store building’ from the final prize in GE. I have had it 2 weeks in a row! It is no longer a good prize now that we have the reconstruction tool. A better prize would be 100fps.
  10. Crazy Biker

Sector Reward Continent Map

Sometimes the reward for winning a sector on the continent map is what looks like a purple diamond. Does anyone know what it is? I never seem to get anything when I win a sector with these on.
  11. Crazy Biker

Not a Bug: Story Quest Missing

My story quest has gone! I have 3 quests which are all labelled as side quests. They are : Gone Fishing, Fossils Found and Power Hungry.
  12. Crazy Biker

Contact Support: Dynamic Tower not always producing Goods

I am able to motivate but am not getting the goods the dynamic tower is meant to produce and the counter is not going down. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. I get 15 goods a day from the DT, I have motivated 40 buildings today but only received 9 goods, the counter is down to 6. It...
  13. Crazy Biker

Rogue Hideout Slots lost!!!

I have a lot of store building so used some to make space so I could rearrange my city. I stored my 3 fully opened up rogue hideouts but when I put them back the slots I opened up with diamonds had been lost. I think this is disgusting! This is like INNO stealing diamonds. At the very least...
  14. Crazy Biker

Clubman and beserkers

Why do the clubman from bronze age have the same picture as the berserker from HMA? and why can't I add a screen image to my comment?
  15. Crazy Biker

Apple Tree Limit?

I aided over 200 people in the past few hours and didn't plant a single apple tree! Is there a daily limit on how many you can plant?
  16. Crazy Biker

Treasure Hunt

Why is the treasure hunt not displaying when I play on my Ipad But it is there when I use my laptop?