• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Romalo5

NEW FUTURE

New Guild already has 13 members and, after only two weeks, has risen half-way up the Guild Rankings. New player of all abilities invited to join and share this exciting experience! Free 20FPs to all new members.
  2. Romalo5

‍ LEADERSHIP TRAINING ‍

Guild 'AVE BELLUM' has established a Leadership Training Academy. The Academy is for any player who wants to join the Guild temporarily and become a 'Leader' for an agreed period of time. This will allow a player to try out the role of LEADER to see how it fits with their style of play. Help and...
  3. Romalo5

QING DYNASTY Recruiting.

Moved to NEW FUTURE
  4. Romalo5

Lost Founder!!

Hey ... thanks everyone. The replies were very helpful. Thanks for taking the time
  5. Romalo5

Lost Founder!!

Our Founder has left the Guild without appointing another to take their place. What can we do? How can we appoint another Founder ... none of us have rights above LEADER!
  6. Romalo5

Why do you play Forge of Empires?

I'm 70 so I can't remember what brought me here - wherever here is - and can't imagine why I stay!
  7. Romalo5

Lots of friends in Guild AVE BELLUM ... come on in.

Lots of friends in Guild AVE BELLUM ... come on in.
  8. Romalo5

Just though I should log in to give everyone a 'heads up'. Ave Bellum marches on and we are now...

Just though I should log in to give everyone a 'heads up'. Ave Bellum marches on and we are now 'rated' number 170 in Dinegu. We are very active and have some hugely enthusiastic players - we participate in every facet of FoE.
  9. Romalo5

LOOKING.... For A Guild ? Try Lathspellette - A Sister to Lathspell.

I have a 'Friend' SillyDevil. On her information she shows as belonging to a Guild Láthspellette but because it is spelt with a 'foreign accent' over the letter 'a' it means that the Guild does not show in any of the search engines - this an English-language server! Is this your Guild and did...
  10. Romalo5

Global Rankings Symbols

Muchas gracias!
  11. Romalo5

Global Rankings Symbols

When you look up the Global Rankings Table some of the players have 'symbols' to the right of their names ... up-arrows, shield, etc. Does anyone know what they mean?
  12. Romalo5

City Trees Changed

Must be the influence of the Eco-bunnies ... plant trees dear and it will solve all the World's problems!
  13. Romalo5

Ave Bellum

AVE BELLUM Another two players joined this month. Everyone seems to be battling through this virus thing ... I am told that whisky is a very good preventative! Still happy to accept more players into the Guild.
  14. Romalo5

Ave Bellum

Recently recruited a very experienced player with 15,000,000+ points and another who is an absolute beginner. All are welcome in our Guild. Still doing consistently well in GbG and have had four sectors in GvG for some time now earning loads of Power for the Guild. Always a warm welcome and a...
  15. Romalo5

New Content Research Tech Tree Feedback

Ghastly, horrible, does not mesh with design of other pages. Terrible in sunlight ... I have to drape the cat over the PC so that I can see anything. I can see the need for the changes/updates in functionality but why such a drastic change in design? Did somebody on the design team have an 'off...
  16. Romalo5

Do Not Suggest: Buildings Swap within Guild

It is very sad that some people seem to have little else to occupy themselves with than playing this game and reading DNSL (whatever that is).
  17. Romalo5

Do Not Suggest: Buildings Swap within Guild

Do you think it would be a good idea to build in a function to allow Guild Members to donate/exchange buildings (not GBs) to other members of their own Guild. It would allow 'experienced' players to give newer players a meaningful boost whilst also allowing them to get rid of surplus stock other...
  18. Romalo5

Make upgrade kits for buildings Age up feature a selection

This is a excellent idea. I would vote for it.
  19. Romalo5

Time Clock

A sound idea and the clock could display what used to be called GMT (can't remember what it is called now).
  20. Romalo5

Winter Event 2019 - Every train needs a Caboose.

Please don't take this the wrong way but back in "the Old Country" we call them GUARDS VANS or BRAKE VANS ... but then we invented railways!! Ooops ... no offence meant to 'the Colonies' ... oh, dam, there I go again!