• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Closed Halloween Contest Part 2

Jack O' Lantern has the correct path to the candies!
  2. Spring Event Feedback

I have been a playing Forge of Empires for about a year now and have made several diamond purchases. I have gone through the different events and have cycled back to the Spring Event. I have completed quest 51/60 of the current Spring Event. You would think that by achieving this, thus far in...
  3. Event Winter 2017

I am wondering if Inno Games has actually played their game with the Winter Event or just wanted to create a money maker for their Christmas season. I have spent a lot of money buying diamonds for expansions and special buildings but, I won't for this event. There is no way to complete more than...