• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Battlegrounds - guild only sectors

Proposal: Have 2 or 3 sectors that are placed behind a guild base that are accessible to only that guild for battles. These are cleared once per day at reset allowing them to be taken by that guild the next day. Have you checked the forums for the same or similar idea Yes and I can't see...
  2. Forwarded: Messages box not flashing

HI - we just had an update and now my message box doesn't flash when new messages are posted in the guild. I"ve rebooted, refreshed etc. Other members are experiencing the same, Laptop Win10 Chrome Version 83.0.4103.97 (Official Build) (64-bit) EN Langendorn
  3. Difficulty in logging in

For the past week it's been very difficult to log in to the game. Things are slowing up. Even when I can get in, things are very slow and often freeze, so I refresh the page. Today I couldn't log in at all. I'm based in Australia and others here have also said the last few days have been really...
  4. The Black Adders - Short recruitment

Guild Name: The Black Adders Leader(s) of Guild: Pharl, dereknobble Join - by applying Requirements to Join: Be active in GE (we normally do all battles), BG, trading and levelling up GBs. If you can do GvG that's good also. Must be pushing towards or have a L80 arc. We're not really in to...
  5. Forwarded: Battleground sectors

Hi - When several of us in our guild are fighting a sector in battlegrounds, and the sector is won, the game doesn't tell me that it's been won, so I carry on fighting/negotiating until I go check. Returning to main screen, then going back in to battlegrounds shows me the sector won. This has...
  6. Collected fps not showing

Hi - I just did a big collections of fps, and collected 80 from farms and cider mills. However none of those showed up on my fp bar - it's as if they didn't exist. Number of times this has happened: 1 In a separate incident yesterday after I collected from the same farms, I reset for 1 day...
  7. Can't get the game to load

Hi, for a couple of days now the game on my laptop (Win7 Pro, using Chrome or Firefox) just takes so long to load, or wont load at all. Everything else is fine, and other games are fine too. Not sure what to do - on my mobile the game is fine, but I play it on the laptop as it's much easier...