• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. If you had to do it all again

I have done it all again, and I certainly wouldn't do it again and honestly can not recommend it.
  2. Inequality in Guild Battlegrounds

It's a waste of time Alf. I gave up long ago trying to raise points on forums tbh. The game is all but dead to me now.
  3. Fixed: Messages locked with popup telling me to unlock Thatched Houses

I also have the same problem regarding having to unlock thatched houses from Bronze age - they're unlocked and I'm in Modern in Lang.
  4. Inequality in Guild Battlegrounds

Your assessment is incorrect.
  5. Update Update to 1.257 Feedback

Dogs breakfast, indicative of a couple of things. 1) Cut back in costs through either reduced testing time or reduced testing staff. 2) Company is really not listening to their customers. 3) Company has no idea about testing and release mgt to production/live environments. Side note - I've...
  6. New Content Guild Expedition Level 5 Feedback Thread

Just finished L4 GE - zero diamonds. Average weekly diamonds previously from 4 worlds was around 630 per week. This week zero so far. I tried L5 last week, but not this week. I really don't see the point of GE any more. (But hey, I've got pages and pages of fragments in the inventory!!). It's...
  7. Event Anniversary Event 2023 Feedback

I"ve stopped playing this event - played up to now every day, but today I opened it up and just couldn't be bothered with the tedious game play. Then took a look at GE and started to battle, but also stopped on that as well - what's the point? I"ve now got pages of selection kits and fragments...
  8. New Content Guild Expedition Level 5 Feedback Thread

Waited until I'd finished GE to post. Just looked through my inventory - pages of fragments and selection kits now which are becoming a pain to manage. Finished L4 GE across 3 worlds and had a go at L5 in my main city. Won't be doing it again. All my cities will be mothballed for now. I've...
  9. St. Patrick's Event Feedback

I find the St.P event miles better than other events. The reason is you have to think to get the best out of it, rather than just click on lilly pads or move footballers up the pitch towards end goal, or even spin a wheel. More game play in events like St.P would be terrific - it's like...
  10. Update to 1.99 Feedback

Updates over the last little while are taking the game away from what should be an enjoyable experience. After 4 years of playing (a month short of that milestone), I'm packing it in. It's just a farming game now rather than a strategy game. I've other much more important things to do in life...
  11. Update to 1.197 Feedback

Yep, all adds to the better end user experience. :rolleyes: When people start reporting updates as a bug, it tells it's own story.
  12. Update to 1.197 Feedback

As far as I can tell, Inno tend to approach these changes by coming up with an idea (or selecting ideas from those submitted), developing something, putting it in to beta then going live. Where is the change impact assessment based on end user experience? From what I see, there just isn't any at...
  13. Update to 1.197 Feedback

Name changing - just spent ages seeing who had left and joined the guild. Couldn't see anything in the logs. Was about to send a ticket in until someone told me a name change thing has happened. Names have changed on my friends list - no idea who they were. Those that have been (and are known to...
  14. Why I don't like SAM

Fight on the SAM campaign maps with AF, OF and VF units - I got through with those, but my att/def is much higher
  15. Why I don't like SAM

Then you've got to get better at fighting with the units at hand, plus increase their attack/def. Also, think outside the box - lower age units can be more useful sometimes
  16. Why I don't like SAM

Ah yes - sorry looked at the wrong one. Even so, 243/141 is still way too low for anything effective at higher ages.
  17. Why I don't like SAM

Attack of 100% in SAM is way too low - I think I had that level back in HMA - something like that. THat's rushing eras and not developing basics - I"m in VF and hammer even SAAB troops. Need to spend time developing attack and attack/def
  18. New Content Guild Battlegrounds

BG is just lousy to play. We're in the same boat - everything is locked up by 2 guilds and you can barely get off base. What's the point of even trying to do something in there. The greedy have ruined what's supposed to be a good element to the game. FoE are doing nothing about it due to...
  19. New Content Guild Battlegrounds

Swappy games going on all the time, right up to everyone's front door. Other guilds can hardly get any battles in to get some prizes., Not a lot of fun for everyone else - still destroying the game.
  20. PvP Arena Feedback

Many games have gone the same way over the years. I used to play Alpha Wars and a couple of others, until they added more and more things and it became unsustainable time-wise. FoE is going the same way it seems - there's so much to do each day. And GBG - it's run by big guilds swapping sectors...