• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Recurring Quest - random order

Proposal: Recurring Quests are atm folowed in order, and you can even change this order, so it can be exploited by script and so on. Found no simmilar Idea here. Reason: Recurring quests can be adjusted by the folowing order how you want, so if you have the knowlidge how to use a script, auto...
  2. Forwarded: Royal Bathhouse - Motivation (AID) priority

Proposal New Royal Bathhouse isnt motivating because its not produce FP-s After motivation (no need for it, but its crucial to get motivated to get up to 10 units), so i propos that developers change this. Didnt found this idea already raised on EN forum. Reason After spending months in Egypt...
  3. Do Not Suggest: 2 Wave battles - point calculation correction

Proposal: The total points you earn for a 2 wave battle, is not the points from the first battle plus the points from the second battle. It is always only twice the second battle. If the 2nd battle has only a handful of troops, this can lead to the situation where you earn less points for 2...
  4. Guild Expedition - Golden Relic reward (medals)

In Guild Expedition one of the Golden Relic reward is 3600 Medals. Based on other reward value, this 3600 medals is nothing vs other Golden Relic reward, can be this one removed or at lest changed? For shure its not so low reward for someone who just started to play FOE and already reached TOR...
  5. Guild name change - limit

Would be great, if Guilds could not change there names unlimited time in a day. It is abusive. Propose that they can change 1 per week or month. For new created guilds would be the same, but they would have in first 1 week 1 name change per day, or just 5 name changes after guild is created, so...
  6. Not a Bug: Auto Battle/Attack icon on GE are not aligned

Not shure if this is a bug, but more not shure why this is working in this way. PC version: On GE (Guild Expedition) when you attack, the 2nd "OK" confirmation button isnt aligned with 1st Auto Battle/Attack buton. When you attack on all other way (GvG, PvP, Daily quest, Event quest and so...
  7. Forwarded: Unrefined goods (from GBs) is needed to do SAM era refined goods, what????

I think this is the best place to post this issue. When player is in SAM era, he get AF goods from GBs like LOA, SMB and so on. In all this GB is stated, that they produce unrafined goods, what is needed to produce current era goods right? But for SAM era refined goods player need only supply...
  8. Arc leveled - not showing

I am observing this bug for some time on PC. When someone level your Arc, its just not showin the collect on it. So you must to click on it (enter), go out, and then you can collect from it. Its showing in the left side of the game that you can collect something...but only when you go in and...
  9. Continent map scout time

Hi, Who knows if the Scout time on Continental map is always the same, or if you scout in the right way its shorter? Sometimes your scout go back and then foward on continental map, when you have more options to scout, but you cant see where it will go, so i am not 100% shure if the scout time...
  10. Message Center - Search function

The other thing that missing from game is that Message Center desperately NEED Search function, in the same way what we now get in Inventory. If there they can install this upgrade, why they not installed in Chat already?? Ifyou want it to, please vote with +1, thank you
  11. Message Center - not to losse unfinished/unsent messages

For looong time i wanted to propose about this game change, and now is the time, because i think its very irritating. When you write in game message, and the FOE server is reseting, or is some other issue with connection, you losse the message. It can happen every second, and we need to copy...
  12. 2018 Summer Event - Ship attack boost

Why removed the attack boost from Pirat Ship, what we can get from upcoming Summer event 2018? Many of us wants ships, its verry nice to look at, but without attack and/or defend boost its not so interesting for those, who are neutral and not know if they want it or not. All 3 ships need to...
  13. Forwarded: [48237] Battlefield map - upper left corner sector indicator are false

On the GvG map in the upper left corner sector indicator are false that sector. The units can move there, but looks like they cant. https://prnt.sc/jf8vok
  14. Forwarded: [48087] Building menu bug

If you open Build menu, and fast clicking to Foward, the Menu get buged. Pics: https://prnt.sc/jegydu
  15. Spearfighter produce time

Spearfighter produce time is too fast, so this can be exploited on AA map, and the map are laging like hell. Its no point in that one Guild fighting with another for 2,3,4,5, hour at reset time and laying spearfighters in siege. Its lolish. So i propose to extend the produce time of...
  16. Not a Bug: Tower Victory notification non pop up every time

The Tower Victory notification non pop up every time/week. Why this notification not listed in Event History - Last interaction, and then it would be fine? I am playing FOE on one computer then login in another (not logging out from first one), and so on, and then sometimes i not get this...
  17. Battle Result - GE

Proposal: Same Battle Result window in GE like on Continent map and in Neighborhood. Have you checked for similar ideas?: Not find. Reason: Because it is frustrating that if you chase the Tower point victory, then you must go to see the Attack point stats in your Town hall every time...
  18. Forwarded: [New Game Features] Avatar boosts

Many or i can say that all strategy games have some small boost selecting the race or in this case from selecting the Avatar. What do you say for that, that in FOE each Avatar has some small power? One avatars will have the same powers and so on. Example: - one avatar has 5% attack/defense...
  19. New "Attack points" calculating also based on enemy power boost

I am opening this thread, because the first was spammed and its useless. Please only vote in 1 post. If you wanna further criticize or argue use this thread: https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/attack-points-not-calculating-right-in-the-game-game-update-not-a-bug.33906/ If...
  20. Attack points not calculating right in the game - game update (not a bug)

Hello. This is not a bug, but i cannot tell otherwise for this improper operation in the game to the developers. This need a fix. Will be this year or not? Thanks. Problem: Now the attack bonus difficulty, not calculated to the attack points what we get when attacking/wining. Example: When i...