• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. 2022 Summer Event questions and non feedback comments.

Prizes aren't prizes if you have to pay to collect them. Spin the wheel and win a prize if you want to pay for it, what's the point of that?
  2. 2022 Summer Event questions and non feedback comments.

I was wondering what happened to the piggy bank prizes from the pirate quest? I had a full piggy ban but it always wanted over 2k diamonds to claim them. Were they only available to those who pay the diamonds?
  3. Unformatted: Banking Forge Points

Is there a way to bank forge points?
  4. Unformatted: Conquering sectors

How is that when trying to conquer sectors your opponent gets a 'second wave' army but you cannot bolster your own army with a second wave or at least add a couple more soldiers? Would it not be fair to allow players tp reinforce their armies?
  5. Old fashioned cars

Hi, I was wondering why cars for the future look much older than the ones in 'tomorrow?' I have restarted my table but they remain the same. Anybody know why this is?