• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Grim86

New Content Mobile Video Ads A/B Test II Feedback

Just to put things into a bit more perspective - to remove the ads I need to Pay £28.99 / month. To repeat - JUST to remove ads with some marginal bonuses... Here's the the price for a monthly subscription to Playstation Plus Premium - £13.49 / month (or £39.99 quarterly), and here's what I...
  2. Grim86

Inconsistent game play

well, how far into GE do you start losing? Troops get attack & defence bonuses the further you advance in the GE.
  3. Grim86

Age colours

You should be able to use the dropper from your colour pallet to copy the colour..
  4. Grim86

Coin buying of forge point packs

Anyways - This particular request is not tagged as a 'Do Not Suggest', So had I randomly assumed there was such a tag in the first place, this discussion would not be there. I also can't find it anywhere else. I certainly won't be going through the forum trying to look for something I don't...
  5. Grim86

haha, Keyboard Warrior response. Take it easy pal. Rather than being negative about it, could you enlighten me as to what a 'DNSL' is please? As I mentioned - fisrt time actually looking at the forum. What I'll also do, is format this (if you could please point me to where I can find the...
  6. Grim86

Well if that is the case, what would be super useful is 'Rejected by Devs' thread maintained & updated by INNO devs everytime an idea is rejected.
  7. Grim86

Hi Everyone - although i've registered a while ago, I'm new to actually looking at the forum. Going through some of these posts and man some of the arguments are pointless :D Anyways, the ability to buy more than 1 FP (to spend it) wouldbe useful and, i'm sure, massively appreciated. It also...
  8. Grim86

Spot the Difference - Week 1, June

1. Mars rover direction 2. Missing man bottom right 3. Missing tower bottom left 4. Missing rock to the right of the rover 5. Missing path outside 2nd pod (first row)