• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Soccer Contest

115 balls
  2. Forge points stocking

Yes, timing is the keyword here, because i'm talking about contributing to other players GBs in swap threads from your guild, which, so far, is the best way to level up your GBs, beside that 1.9 contribution thread. You have to save fp in order to maximize your chance to get one of the top...
  3. Forge points stocking

Is it possible to modify the game in the way of depositing all of generated fp into the stock inventory, instead of the bar? Or a feature to being able to transfer the fp from the bar to inventory. The reason of this is that once the bar is full (10fp), the production stops until you use fp from...
  4. Update Update to 1.155

Thanks for the tip, but unfortunately, clearing the cache didn't make that little exclamation mark to show up. Yes, they do say it's a known bug, fortunately it doesn't make the game unplayable, just annoying...fortunately on this one, i'm a creature of habit, so i go regularly to vikings to...
  5. Forwarded: Notifications

No, i waited those several days, hoping to be fixed, so today i went to the forum to report it. Sorry again.
  6. Forwarded: Notifications

Yes,i should have realized that, sorry about that. I'm not posting here too often.:blush:
  7. Forwarded: Notifications

Thank you. Then you know also that this only happens to Android. PC version still ok.
  8. Forwarded: Notifications

Ever since update 1.55, i'm not receiving anymore notifications for finished productions in viking settlement. Thanks
  9. Update Update to 1.155

Hi there, just wanna let you know that ever since this update, i'm not receiving anymore notifications about finished productions in vikings settlement. Thank you.
  10. Army grouping

You know, i've been playing this game for over a year now and i keep learning thiings about it. Thanks for opening my eyes about this simple feature that was always there in front of my eyes. Guess i'm getting old...
  11. Army grouping

No, sir. It's the fact that this game is not my top priority in my life, so there are more important things that i have to tend to in my every day life. Also i realize that not all sugestions are turned into game reality, so please, take your diatribe a notch down. Thank you.
  12. Army grouping

Ok, maybe "grouped" is not the perfect choice of words, but you understand my idea, especialy if you have an Alcatraz in your city. If you have 4 or 5 units from each type, you can go pretty fast through each group to get to the type you need, but wait until Alcatraz will drop dozens or even...
  13. Army grouping

To be honest, i didn't have too much time to see if anybody else came up with this.
  14. Army grouping

I'm not sure if anybody else brought this up, but i'm going go post it anyway. This is especially for us, players who have an Alcatraz built. As the building produces army every day, we can end up with a huge inventory, and that's the case when we have to take our time to browse through all of...
  15. Update Update to 1.135

Hmm, that's curious, i'm also playing on Android, and when update 1.135 hit, my collecting nightmares havecompletely disappeared. That, of course, reffers to both my tablet and cell...
  16. Update Update to 1.135

Why is that, you still having problems in vollecting your productions?
  17. Update Update to 1.135

Also clicking pattern to colldect productions is back to normal. Thanks, Inno games!
  18. Update Update to 1.134

Well, that's good to know. Waiting for the save-the-day patch.
  19. Update Update to 1.134

It would be really appreciated.
  20. Update Update to 1.134

Ok, not sure if a bug or intended like this, but ever since 1.34, when collecting productions, i have to click at the base of the building instead of on the coin/tool/good icons above the building, which makes collecting a little slower. Can you correct this, please?