• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Cambyses II

Wishing Wells as a Daily Special got fully removed ?

Voice of sanity Ember :lol:
  2. Cambyses II

Wishing Wells as a Daily Special got fully removed ?

I spent 4 years developing a game strategy that allowed diamond farms within the rules. It was hard work but with their help I was able to complete the Venus tech tree and have now retired to the Real World just in time to see the game deteriorate into abysmal boredom. I am lucky that I managed...
  3. Cambyses II

Help with an annoying "friend" please?

If she is not in your neighbourhood just de- friend her from your friiends bar. If she is in your neighbourhood bar than you will have to wait for the fortnightly neighbourhood change and hope she has been removed.
  4. Cambyses II

diamond farm

Bit off topic but Quests + a high level CF are a real winner. I've had several 550 diamond wins from quests with my CF at l78
  5. Cambyses II

Himeji Castle (HC) and Space Carrier (SC)

Totally agree with Ember on the HC. Supplies become disproportionally important after Virtual Future. Especially as there are no decent supply buildings beyond it. SC becomes pretty much redundant after SAAB and I will be dumping mine to make room for other more useful stored Event buildings
  6. Cambyses II

diamond farm

Agreed Matt Other sources: Crows nest Incidents and probably more ... all grist to the mill but for me farms remain the main reliable source of game income.
  7. Cambyses II

diamond farm

For a regular player who wants to progress in the game, diamonds are essential for gaining extra expansions. For those unwilling to spend RL money on diamonds, farms are the only way. Make no mistake it is an arduous task to create them and requires a constant balance of space for the Little...
  8. Cambyses II

Best reward for Spoils of War

I have had the 200 once but my best was five rewards from a set of five
  9. Cambyses II

How do you set up threads for your guild?

If you had the rights you wouldn't be asking the question. If you haven't the rights then unless you have a really good reason you are unlikely to get them because: i Leaders jealously guard the priviledge for themselves ii Errant members would use it to hawk their unsafe GB's...
  10. Cambyses II

I get this on PC and phone.
  11. Cambyses II

Don't get that option in my create message box? Just this:
  12. Cambyses II

Sniping

Never have understood the stigma around so called fair trades and sniping. Michael K is right. If you don't put enough in and you get overtaken then it's either misjudgement, mismanagement or a gamble gone sour. AND If you don't like the terms of a trade then don't take it - nobody is forcing...
  13. Cambyses II

PME troops in PE. Tips?

You may find that you don't need to worry about the results of your Story Quests. I entered PME, researched two techs and looked forward, as you do, to an interesting journey through the Story Quests. My first PME Story Quest quest was 'Your Choice: truth or Dare'. Abort or play. If you abort...
  14. Cambyses II

Account Deletion due to inactivity

Thanks Monarch never knew that - 13 days to Armageddon.
  15. Cambyses II

Account Deletion due to inactivity

I've read the rules but it's not in Inno's interests to delete you! Why should they. I accidently hit a new village by mistake, never used it and have been trying to get rid for at least 6 months but it's still there!!
  16. Cambyses II

Era Progression

I am currently in Progressive and have progressed to Contemporary on the Campaign map: With adequate supplies, goods and fp's would there be any reason why I could not drive straight through Modern into Post. The answer to this will detemine whether I need to prepare my city for Modern or Post...
  17. Cambyses II

Should I build an Arc now?

I have a diamond farm in Arvahall so it wasn't difficult. You are most fortunate to have landed in a Guild that provides so much support. It certainly gives you an excellent chance to progress quickly and The Norse Gods are a top Guild.
  18. Cambyses II

Should I build an Arc now?

An Arc in the Iron Age is quite an achievement but I'm not sure that the resources Terrium provides will enable you to develop it. So unless you are going for a status symbol I would build a GB more suited to your situation.
  19. Cambyses II

Active guilds?

Ha! Ha! agent, more back handed aid. You're right of course - it's just the way you tell 'em!