• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Grandolman

How many Gummy Bears?!

I guess 500 gummie bears
  2. Grandolman

cultural settlements

ok everyone, thanks.
  3. Grandolman

cultural settlements

thanks for your reply. Unfortunately not all your reply was there. I completed Vikings, got the Yggdrasil and started feudal japan. On looking at emissaries in my town hall, it shows I need another playthrough to get an emissary. No link to take me back to Vikings. Does this mean I have to...
  4. Grandolman

cultural settlements

How do I access my cultural settlements? I have just completed Vikings but see no way to go back to it for another playthrough to gain an emissary.
  5. Grandolman

Closed Forge Ahoy!

1-F, 2-E, 3-A, 4-H, 5-D, 6-B, 7-G, 8-C.
  6. Grandolman

Closed The Forged Painting

Is the un framed picture supposed to be on this page as I don't have it?
  7. Grandolman

Creating a Thread

Thanks Grim,
  8. Grandolman

Creating a Thread

Thanks. Leaving a thread deletes it from your own in box yes, it still appears to anyone not leaving but I was hoping to delete it from everyone if I could. :-( It was just that I started a vacation thread in my guild and someone put a trade request in it. Um? Oh well. ... just trying to keep...
  9. Grandolman

Creating a Thread

Same subject but different question, can a thread be deleted ?
  10. Grandolman

Event Quest - Maharani Pari

Ok, thanks. I mis-understood the wording difficulty as opposed to level.
  11. Grandolman

Event Quest - Maharani Pari

I am on task 11/18 of Maharani Pari . Scout a province or have the first difficulty of the Guild expedition solved. I'm 3 days into the Guild expedition so does that mean I have to wait another 3 days before completing Maharani's task?? excepting that I'm not in a good position to scout a...
  12. Grandolman

Accessing Guild forum on mobile

Can a Guild forum set up on a PC be accessed from a mobile phone?