• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Dead-Eye

It Traz worth keeping?

I have mine at LV 100 and have over 40k rouge and 10k current age units and won't be leaving OF anytime soon so I feel I have more than enough. Thing is, the game has offered up good ways to amass units, I get 5 a day from the town hall and the Egyptian building gives me 10. Plus 24 units weekly...
  2. Dead-Eye

1 coin quest.

How utterly useless. Why do we have this?
  3. Dead-Eye

Chateau Frontenac?

What's it really good for? I have a LV 10 and it was handy in early years as a means to get goods and fp packs but now it just sits there. Lots of high ranking players seem to have high level ones though. Am I missing something?
  4. Dead-Eye

SC special goods output

I just got into OF and have the first bit of the submarine base but my SC does not produce orichuim just the proethum from the boat dock. What's up with that?
  5. Dead-Eye

Fixed: Army is a mess.

I can't tell between my attached and non attached units. They all seem to be unattached except for some of em.
  6. Dead-Eye

Archeology Event 2020.

A bit of googling now will save having to ask stupid questions later. That is all.
  7. Dead-Eye

Promethium. Where is it?

So I just cleared a section in the Arctic map and got some of this stuff yet it is nowhere to be found in my inventory? Whats up with that?
  8. Dead-Eye

Dead bodies.

Wouldn't it be way cool to have dead bodies littering the area around a city that has just been beaten? This awesome insight had been brought to you by J D Wetherspoons. That is all.
  9. Dead-Eye

City editor is a mess.

So I rearranged some stuff in my city the other day. Had a couple expansions so I put in another cherry garden. So the city functions the way it should however when I went to move some stuff around today the editor does not show my changes and several items are in the side bar and not placed...
  10. Dead-Eye

FOE assist web site.

Anyone know why its down or if it will be up again?
  11. Dead-Eye

Event moaning thread.

All moaning here!
  12. Dead-Eye

The Kraken.

Anyone know whats that thing its pulling on?
  13. Dead-Eye

I A fighting.

If you could only use 1 I A unit what would it be and why?
  14. Dead-Eye

Player (Response Thread) Challenge City

Response thread to Journal: [Link] Ever thought about perhaps gettin a puppy?
  15. Dead-Eye

Plunder! Plunder! PLUNDER!!!!!!!!!

A thread for all things Plunder.
  16. Dead-Eye

Advertisements.

Anyone else getten em yet? I got 20 medals for running one while I was havin h fag. Kinda cheesy these things IMHO. That said, if I can run one of these while I go grab a brewski from the fridge and perhaps get the odd FP pack then it aint all that bad. Still cheesy though.
  17. Dead-Eye

And next up it's Cleopatra!

http://forgeofempires.wikia.com/wiki/Cleopatra_Historical_Questline I will do this one as long as I don't have to clear a province or do the tech tree. The prize is not much more than a watered down SoK but an extra FP is still an extra FP.
  18. Dead-Eye

Fall event.

I saw somewhere that it was to begin on the 4th Sept. but there was a ? next to the 4. Anyone got the goods on a start date?
  19. Dead-Eye

How long do you keep old goods buildings.

I am in the LMA and got rid of my bronze and iron age goods buildings as I saw no use for them and needed space to startGB,s. Will I need any goods from these ages as I further progress?