• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Castle System - Feedback

I 100% agree with you. Exactly what I wanted to post.
  2. Stop changing the amount when contributing to GB's

Players requested to add larger amounts of fps to Gbs, they didn't ask for Inno to change the amount.
  3. Update 1.201 Feedback

The RQ quest limit, however, also punishes active players who invested time, effort and sometimes money to level their CFs and who were manually doing their RQs. NO bots involved. My CF is only level 60 btw and I haven't been doing RQs other than during collections, story/side quests and event...
  4. Update 1.201 Feedback

I don't cycle RQs for hours and probably won't ever hit the abort limit. However, I am disgusted by the absolute disrespect shown towards players (our time, effort, sometimes money invested) by this change. This nerf didn't just come 1 or 2 months after releasing a flawed update that had to be...
  5. Update 1.201 Feedback

It is ridiculously low, and the higher age a player is in, the worse it gets. 2000 aborts equals 285 quests in OF (7 quests to abort to cycle back to the desired quest). 2000 aborts equals 181 quests in SAM (11 quests to abort to cycle back) and 142 in SAAB (14 quests to cycle back). What is...
  6. Update 1.201 Feedback

2000 quest aborts total? In OF I need to abort 7 quests to get back to the desired quest (for example, gathering coins while collecting), while someone in SAM needs to abort 11 quests to get back to their quests. If it really is 2000 quest aborts total and not for each quest, then that limits...
  7. Update to 1.99 Feedback

I started playing this game about 4 years ago. By that time 1.9 threads, RQs and fully developed CFs were well established. So now after 4 years or even longer, after players have invested time, effort and (sometimes even) money you want to tell them "Ha Ha, thx for you money, come back again"...
  8. Update to 1.99 Feedback

I am in Oceanic. I usually loop through "gather coins/supplies" and "24-hour production" quests during my collections and the "spend fps" quests when adding to GBs. Looping through the RQ quests has never been fun, but now I am just fed up with it and want to pull out my hair when doing them...
  9. Update to 1.197 Feedback

It would already be of great help if they showed the era of the buildings. For example, I have several sleigh builders from 2 different eras. If a quest requires making productions from current era, I have no idea which sleigh builders I have to select now with this new feature. They could just...
  10. Galata Tower Changes Feedback

If I understand correctly, GT is supposed to be changed to behave like a EMA GB. If that's the case, then both FP rewards and level costs need to be adjusted (aside from requiring goods to build it). Lowering just the FP rewards, while maintaining the higher FP costs, makes no sense in my...
  11. PvP Arena Feedback

True, I forgot about that. However, that doesn't change my opinion. When it comes to military/ fighting aspects of the game, we should be able to use all our military GBs.
  12. PvP Arena Feedback

I wanted to ask the same. In military aspects of the game, we should be able to use all our military GBs. Not only are lower age players matched against SAM/SAAB ages players, but we can't even use the AO to match their critical hit units. I don't think that is fair.
  13. PvP Arena Feedback

How is this supposed to be a real competition if the combat points don't reset every week? New players or players in lower ages will never have a chance to catch up in the rankings to players who are currently in SAAB and SAM and get to play this feature from the beginning. In my opinion, the...
  14. New Content Guild Battlegrounds

I don't know about your MMR. But how can you seriously place guilds with 2 or 3 members on a GBG with 2 guilds with 30 - 40 members? Leagues and MMR should make sure that guilds of equal strength fight each others. Those guilds are clearly not of the same strength and will hog the map in no time.
  15. Soccer Cup 2019!

I have to agree. To me it means only Divine Selection Kit and Classical Garden Selction Kit will show up on live server, but not the Tholos Selection Kit. So either the announcement is wrong or it won't show up, even though it was on Beta.
  16. Contest day 3

The Wicked Witch
  17. Fixed: Unable to connect to FOE

It was working, but it's happening again.
  18. Fixed: Unable to connect to FOE

I am having the same problem. I got kicked off the game about 30 minutes ago and have been unable to connect since then. "Connection timed out". I tried Chrome and Firefox, nothing works. Edit: Fixed
  19. Event Forge Bowl

The chart is very helpful. So I can maybe get 2 pillars from TDs (without diamonds) and need 2 from Daily Specials. Edit: Had to correct myself about TD rewards (guild member made it more clear to me).
  20. New Content Incidents

At what time does the daily timer reset? It is Tuesday now, but I still haven't seen one incident so far. Edit: Just found my first 2 incidents!