• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Gondour

Unattached Units IOS

Hi, Sorry if this is not the right place to come for help but I play on iPhone and my unattached Units don’t show the yellow line. This is only the case here in Brisgard. I looked at every conceivable setting on iPhone (or at least I think I did) but cannot seem to find the tab that may turn it...
  2. Gondour

Not a Bug: Forge Point Swaps not update in message thread until message refreshed

This is particularly cumbersome if you put FPs in same advertised building in several swaps. I put in 3 swaps today. 100, 50 and 20. Same building. None updated. All showed my my building still and by the time I got to 20, I could not actually quite remember if I had added the points so I...
  3. Gondour

Winner’s Plaza showing as GB

When in FP swap tapping on attachment, I have the choice of a Winner’s Plaza as a GB showing it at level5. I have no such GB as far as I’m aware. What is this please?
  4. Gondour

No Free Scrolls Access on iPhone Archeology Event

Hi, not sure if this is the correct place but in my mail app on iPhone I tapped on the mail tab for the free 30 scrolls in the email I was sent. I was logged into the world where I wanted them to go. But nothing happens when going through the process. It asks me to open the world in iTunes but...
  5. Gondour

Messages go to wrong person

I play in Brisgard and sent a PM to 3 friends. However a fourth player got all the messsges in his inbox and the 3 friends got none. I also posted a group message to 4 players and then a PM to one of them, which ended up in the group message. Not good news at all. Jeeeze!!! No idea if that is...
  6. Gondour

Goods need diamonds to produce

Hi, I have 2 goods buildings producing flavourants. Suddenly a new thing came up whereby it is asking me to pay diamonds in order to produce goods? What is happening? Can’t find any explanation anywhere.
  7. Gondour

Cannot find the guild by the name of Phoenix X.

Hi, I have followed the steps to search for the above guild in Brisgard to no avail. I get a message that it could not be found. However, if I search for the player Ajra, the player appears and the guild Phoenix X. shows next to her name. There is a fullstop after the X Any advice...