• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Event Soccer Event 2020 Feedback

Well once again you have hit the stupid button. 2nd task in, chose between a small army or a moderate negotiation. You are having a laugh. Small army, 7 out of 8 units are the hardest to kill in game if you have everything , not everybody including myself has. A "moderate" negotiation, 5 weird...
  2. Event Archaeology Event Feedback

What the hell, Ancient Ruins, beat 35 units or solve a "simple" negotiation. Are you having a laugh?. 5 weird items which I dont have or I will have to pay 60 diamonds. I expect that at maybe point 10 or so but this early is STUPID. Are trying to keep players or lose them
  3. Not a Bug: Viking Settlement

Yes I have unlocked it...
  4. Not a Bug: Viking Settlement

Hi folks. I didn't complete the viking settlement.I have figured out why not. Part 16 - Bonds for Generations- I have to build a clan house. Unfortunately I do not have the option in my build menu to do so. Can this be corrected please Regards Jedi
  5. Egyptian Settlement

ok it dont say that anywhere but noted
  6. Egyptian Settlement

I simply don't have one yet. Why not?
  7. New Content Cultural Settlements - Ancient Egypt Feedback

I dont even have an Egyptian settlement yet?
  8. st patricks event

I have to agree with Sophianna on this one, it sucks. the worst ever event. I have no idea what were meant to gain or get out of it. It doesnt help by once again sticking in an Event Quest. No 6 or 7. a Pot of goal, the bad negotiation or the medium army. That just killed the event for me...
  9. event

Yeah another helpful answer from a troll. Listen the whole thing is about getting players to engage in the game and to make it fun for them. Yes the whales will have everything in the game, but not all of us wish to pay for a free game. That's our choice. I enjoy the game but not on a full time...
  10. event

I have admit that certain parts of this event suck. At part 12 you have to defeat a medium army or do a moderate negotiation. Im both cases Im screwed. I dont have the minerals so will cost me thousands of diamonds nor do i have the army to kill the medium/hard army. At such a low level in the...
  11. Closed Halloween Contest Part 1

12. Closed Forge Ahoy!

1=F 2=E 3=A 4=H 5=D 6=B 7=G 8=C
  13. Event Winter 2017

Ok I have a general issue about most of theses events. In general they're ok but a soon as you hit the issue of "research a technology or donate 500 goods in your era or era below" its event OVER.If like myself you are postmodern era, (a) it takes a bit to get research goods and (b) you...